PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 343536

Kenster's AvatarKenster
Howdy guys, I've turned to this group as a mass-click list since the good old days of PF1. I figured why not give it a shot being a member :P I've got about 1500 Pokemon in my fields, all S+S with the exception of the first 3 (it's like 30 pokemon total)
Feel free to add me on Steam, as long as I have room on my friends list I'll accept :) I made a Discord finally, feel free to add me @TwilightSparkIe#9197
Hello there! My name's Snow. It's nice to meet you! Fields My fields are stacked and sorted! Currently very small as I just joined recently, but it's growing! Clicking I usually start with clicking your party then go on into the sour fields. If I have time/patience after that, I'll go through other fields. I prefer clicking users with either S+S or sorted fields. If your set up is random, I'll still go through it, but only click the Pokemon in one field. Just one. Usually the first field. Mass Click List
If you want to be added to my mass click list, just send me a PM.

List

Stormsky1
Touka's AvatarTouka
Hello hello~ I'm Touka and I have 5k+ stacked and sorted pokemon in my fields. I usually click myself, the people listed below, and then unsuccesfully chase after pokerus.
Click List ★ Scorpyia / 7.6k+ ☆ Temporal 7.8k+ ★ Eltafez / 6.7k+ ★ Tony / 6.2k+ ☆ Karakara /3.8k+
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +20,962,259
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
åwøø's Avataråwøø
hey there, im gabe! i have about 2k~ stacked and sorted pokemon in my fields. i prefer to click other people with stacked and sorted fields like myself. i just started compiling a list of people with over 2k s+s fields!

clicklist

Tony 5.9k Xorpa 4k spam29rice 1.3k Nisky 3.6k skips 2.4k TrevorSpencer 2.7k Neikea 4.3k Agravon 3.2.k spoon 3.2k hyper beam 2.9k
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
Hey there! I have 1900+ pokemon in my fields!

clicklist

Here is the list of people I click -Shazi -Meu i only massclick 2 people currently BUT pm me if u have s+s fields and wanna be added
Yep that's me. If you wanna find me, see if i'm in chat. If i'm not there, PM me.
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
Saeko-chan's AvatarSaeko-chan
Recently got addicted to clicking on here (thanks to Exp Share). Currently at around 700 Pokemon, all sorted and stacked. I have 13 people on my VIP-list (reserved for S+S-people). If you want to be added, just let me know :) My Clicklist
Art made by Meto's Art (Facebook-Link) // My Event-Kinaster (Miss you </3))
magikx's Avatarmagikx
Hello, hello c; I have 300+ Pokémon in my fields (this is because i am not hunting an evolvable pokemon, and i hide most of my fields), which are mostly random. I usually end up clicking back 1:1, unless you fully clicked me (I'll just end up clicking more ;3) I end up mass clicking only PokéRus and clickbacking mass clicks because I have the attention span of a potato.

Massclick List

Massclick List Cadethobbit PM me and I'll add you I guess. I'd prefer if the clicks were mutual.
Mini-template made by me in about 10 minutes WITH POKÉRUS WITHOUT KNOWING
aaa
LethalLulu's AvatarLethalLulu
Over 2,500 S+S Pokemon
    Most of my fields are sorted and stacked, with the exception of the first and last few fields. Feel free to completely skip those when clicking. Some of the last few fields are stacked, but not sorted. If there are random pokemon strewn about my S+S fields, it is for happiness purposes and will only be there temporarily. I occasionally return mass clicks. Happy clicking!
    ff ]
    ff
    Tab 3 Content!
    Tab 4 Content!
    Tab 5 Content!
    Please visit my shop! I sell Shinies, Albinos, Dex Trades, Currency, Breeding Pairs, Ready to Evolve Pokemon, and do offsite trading!
    RunePure76's AvatarRunePure76
    Hey my friends! My name Runepure76 and I'm just getting back into PF againa after almost a year hiatus. I played on the old server and my favourite pokemon was Arceus so I guess I have some work to do! My Fields are almost all Stacked+Sorted except for a quick level up field at the start. If your in the clan and Mass me I will Mass you back when I have the time. Have a great time everyone!
    Cadethobbit's AvatarCadethobbit
    Hey there fellow pokemon fans! My name is Cadethobbit and Im originally from PF1. I've only recently returned to PFQ so Im still getting use to the site again! I currently only have +435 Clickable pokemon but will soon add to that I hope! Fields All Fields are S&S except my last two labeled Shiny and Albinos. They are currently just Stacked until I get enough worth S&S. Click Habits I always do Full Party Clicks unless you do not have 6 available. I will Always return Mass Clicks unless I'm stuck using only my phone to play(Even then I try ^_^) I love getting Mass Clicks and enjoy returning the favor~ If you want to be on my click list feel free to PM me! If you'd like to add me to yours that'd fantastic, just let me know and I'll add you to mine as well! Thank you~

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page