PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 232425

Sparkys's AvatarSparkys

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

I'll admit, I just starting collecting the Summon I had the most of at the time, which was Magatamas. Once that hunt was done, I decided to do the rest of the trio which is why I'm not collecting Kusanagis and Kagamis xD
i did the same , someone had traded me 10 gs ball's and that got the ball rolling. Then i started collecting 2 more in secret one of the most popular (origine sashes) and one of the easiest to find (diamond tiaras) trying to widen my scope by actively collecting one and in the background getting a hard and easy collection going as well
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I haven't collected summons for a legend hunt yet, but I'm going to go hunt Tapu Koko sometime in the future. Mainly because my best badge is Electric.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
tbh i never really pick a summon to hunt for??? i just get boxes and the collection kinda,, gets bigger over time. somehow. i have so many i can't use lm a o
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
I think if I were to hunt something it would be Latias (again). I hunted Latias on the old PF and lordy do I still love that little red/white bird-plane >w< I'd... Probably sell my 1,050 boxes (closer to 1,200 really - Boxboxes) for stuff. Lord knows what. Either summons directly, I guess, or stuff for the summons.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Since I want all the legends as shinies I know Im going to have to collect them all at some point. However I would probably do fire types before the others since I have a decent fire badge. Otherwise Id do what i have tbe most of
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Astraea's AvatarAstraea
I chose Ruby Orbs first, because I love the charteuce Groudon. I chose Clear Bells because Ho-Oh is my favorite legendary. I haven't had the easiest time collecting mine because of competition and not having the resources to purchace them. My main priority is my living dex, and shiny legendary hunts will come much later.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
If I hunt one, it would probably be either Darkrai or Meloetta. That's far off in my plans though. My priority is getting my seviper hunt started and hatching a melan or two. ;w; I am very grateful for the Easter event in assisting me by collecting shiny and uber charms. I wouldn't have be this far into my plans if it weren't for that...
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I think if I were to hunt something it would be Latias (again). I hunted Latias on the old PF and lordy do I still love that little red/white bird-plane >w< I'd... Probably sell my 1,050 boxes (closer to 1,200 really - Boxboxes) for stuff. Lord knows what. Either summons directly, I guess, or stuff for the summons.
Eeep that's a lot of boxes, might be better to open them that way you have a larger selection of things to trade with? Depends on your experience tho , i've only ever gotten up to 300 boxes a time to open. On another note I think before i do any summon hunt I might get all my badges up to wishalloy first, as quick as i go I am still so slow at hatching haha
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Pfft, definitely not a reason why I hunted (and am going to hunt again) Entei... Definitely not. I kid, Entei's my favorite pokemon, so for me, collecting fangs wasn't really a decision, it was a must. As for the other summons I'm collecting right now - I just like the shiny versions of them.
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
glen's Avatarglen
My first legend I was going to hunt was Hoopa, since it was a mix of my two favourite types- ghost and psychic. I planned on getting really high badges in those types, although now my plans have changes... I want to hunt Cresselia because I love the shiny, and the albino is awesome. And since I want to hunt Cresselia, I thought why not hunt Darkrai too? But then I also decided that I want to get the highest steel badge, and so now Jirachi is on my list to hunt as well. Tapu Fini eventually got added because it's my favourite Tapu and the shiny looks so cool! But now I have 5 summons to collect, I think I should've thought this through... But better to collect sooner than to regret later!
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・

Pages: 123456··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page