PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm's July Sale!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Thanks for acknowledging our existence (again). Just kidding! I might try to scrape up some cash to hoard the Zophan to make up for my lack of fireworks.
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Where is the section to buy Hypermode in the Black Market? 0_0 Also if an exact number could be put next to the 3 different boxes that would be great. So far only the first box, 21 boxes is labelled. The other two, especially Ledah are really confusing and I don't even know how many boxes they let you buy!
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You don't buy Hypermode from the Black Market here. It can be bought as Vouchers directly from the Hypermode page if you want.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Donder5's AvatarDonder5
@kittyTakara: well, a BoxBox = 21 boxes, the next one is 6 times a BoxBox, so that makes 6*21=126. The Ledah one is 5 BoxBox, which makes 5*6*21= 630 normal boxes. Someone, feel free to correct me, since math isn't my strongest point and I could easily have made some errors:P
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
It is pretty ironic that the best way to spend Independence Day is to pay to run a British site. XD Might try to buy ZC now.
ØrangeCøne's AvatarØrangeCøne
XD Well I am glad you have a sale for our holiday of yalls eviction and once I get paid I'm totally buying a shiny charm and box with some lucky seals hopefully!!
dburn40's Avatardburn40
I don't really like the ability to buy that many boxes and relics as I think it will have an effect on the economy
Fold a Crane ^ Wish for me please!^_^
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Then don't buy them dburn40. No one is forcing you to.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
I think dburn40 doesn't like the fact that the others too can buy such a big amount of boxes, it makes a pretty hard to get boxes, easy to get and make the items you'll get from it worth less. Especially for the people who can't afford it. Him not buying boxes wouldn't change his statement.
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
How is what you get worth less? Every box still has the same probability in generating random stuff. If you get a summon out of said box, the value ups a notch and I would think you'd be disinclined to let it go so easily than if it were say, berries. On the other hand, it also improves the sale of shinies, art and other things (the two mentioned seem to be the most common though). A summon is rare enough to make it worth the trouble, yet doesn't break the economy like PF1's did because of the entire cost. 21 Boxes for £4 seems reasonable seeing as Boxes are supposed to be uncommon. With 21 Boxes, you could get lucky and receive at least one summon (if you have any unlocked, of course) or you could have terrible luck and not get any. In that case, you wasted £4 while you could have added £1 more for a Lucky Seal that guarantees that one summon. Oh, I know it's not all about the summons. I just explained it with summons to make the comparison easier to comprehend. GP, Credits and all other things have been weighed as well, but they don't seem that important next to summons, do they?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page