PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm's July Sale!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi everyone! So as you probably know, over in America it's Independence Day, where they celebrate the anniversary of getting rid of the British. What better way to celebrate, then, than by ironically spending your money on a British website? :p Joking aside, this is a pretty awesome deal, so listen up. Buy 1,000 Zophan Canisters (or more) in one go, and you will receive 25% extra, free! There's even a handy little converter tool thing that lets you calculate how much you need to buy to get a certain amount, or you can see how much you'll get if you buy a certain amount. So have fun with that, and enjoy the free Zophan! This sale will last until the 14th of July at 23:59. But what to spend it on? That's where the second bit of news comes in. The Black Market is nearly ready! Just a few things left to program. But right now, you can go visit, take a look around, see what's on offer and how much they cost. Then take advantage of the sale to load up on Zophan and prepare for a spending spree just as soon as I've programmed the ability to buy stuff! (All being well, that'll be done within 24 hours -- Most items are now able to be bought. Enjoy!) The Black Market features many items from the Fundraiser (although prices have been adjusted in some cases) as well as a few new ones. Like I said, take a look, see what you think! Also, I just want to apologise again for the slowness of updates lately. I mean, you still have those Sweet Hearts from Valentine's Day, it's amazing they haven't melted :p Kinda need to program those, especially if I'm gonna be bringing back the Meta-X and... oops, spoilers! ;) Anyway, that's all for this announcement, hope you enjoy! PS. Happy Fabulous Friday!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sköll's AvatarSköll
Thanks for treating us unruly 'Muricans!
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<
I watch enough BBC America I might as well be a Brit! But, seriously, thanks for taking us turncoats into consideration.
Avatar made by me. Mega Houndoom © Nintendo/GAMEFREAK. Melanistic idea © PFQ
Fabulous fourth fireworks friday i don't have to go to work. Maybe i'll buy some irony Zophan while it's on sale...maybe. Need to figure out my money and make a PayPal account first.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +36,222,385
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
meowrly's Avatarmeowrly
Thanks Niet, the Black Market has been awaited for quite a time. Also the fireworks are beginning to shoot off into the air...they're so loud! DX happy Fabu day~
Ooh, so happy to hear the Meta-X's will be returning! Looking forward to the opening of the Black Market. And while it may be Independence day in America in a few hours, I celebrate it on a more of a personal holiday level (not my birthday, but someone in my family <3) Ah well, happy Fabu Friday!
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
This sounds awesome! Too bad I don't have paypal :P
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
So excited over the Black Market being almost ready! A little bummed about the sale since i had to spend what money I had left for the month on food for the cookout later today my parents are having. Still excited though, especially about the Meta-X! Fabulous Friday today is going to be awesome! Eat great food, hear fireworks going off in town, and getting in as much clicking in the next few hours as I can. *happy dances* Happy Fabulous Friday! Niet, don't worry about the slowness, most of us understand you have real life stuff you have to do sometimes and other stuff you have to do. It happens to us all. We know you'll get to it when you can. :)
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Most BM items have been added. Just a couple left, but I thought I'd let you know that you can start buying things now!
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Although I'm glad the blackmarket is up and running, Yesterday I bought lots of zophan for stuff since the fundraiser was going and the prices were said to go up, now it seems like only a few of the prices have changed and you get more zophan, so I lost out on 650ZC.
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page