PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm's July Sale!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm's July Sale! >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
How is what you get worth less? Every box still has the same probability in generating random stuff. If you get a summon out of said box, the value ups a notch and I would think you'd be disinclined to let it go so easily than if it were say, berries. On the other hand, it also improves the sale of shinies, art and other things (the two mentioned seem to be the most common though). A summon is rare enough to make it worth the trouble, yet doesn't break the economy like PF1's did because of the entire cost. 21 Boxes for £4 seems reasonable seeing as Boxes are supposed to be uncommon. With 21 Boxes, you could get lucky and receive at least one summon (if you have any unlocked, of course) or you could have terrible luck and not get any. In that case, you wasted £4 while you could have added £1 more for a Lucky Seal that guarantees that one summon. Oh, I know it's not all about the summons. I just explained it with summons to make the comparison easier to comprehend. GP, Credits and all other things have been weighed as well, but they don't seem that important next to summons, do they?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page