PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Albino and Melan Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456789

ktensei's Avatarktensei
It depends on how many interactions you are planning on making as well as how many days you are planning on being really active (maxing or getting close to maxing your shelter pass).
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Quick question, does "albinos are rarer than shinies" mean that there are lower odds of albinos are just that they're harder to get because of IP and stuff?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
The odds are lower! I've seen other users put it as 1 to 100 with maximum boosts, as compared to 1 to 25 with maximum boosts for shinies! But keep in mind, these are user estimates and not exact or officially confirmed ^^
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
I actually got an albino before a shiny on my growlithe hunt, but I don't have Hypermode to help my shiny probability.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
I'm planning on doing a melan hunt, but I'm not sure how many Ubercharms I should stock up. How many months does a melan hunt last, on average? (I have both radars, and my Albino radar is at max level.)
Keylime's AvatarKeylime

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

I'm planning on doing a melan hunt, but I'm not sure how many Ubercharms I should stock up. How many months does a melan hunt last, on average? (I have both radars, and my Albino radar is at max level.)
I wouldn’t estimate because Sally is unpredictable. Some users only take weeks to get a melan while I’ve been hunting for 16 months and nothing. Personally, I’d stock up so the duration of the ubercharms matches up to the length of hypermode (if you have it). Like 1 year=12 charms. If not that, I’d go with 4-5 to be safe.
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Melan Tapu Lele Hunt
Melan Tapu Fini hunt
Melan Cosmog (x5) hunt
Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
Hi, I'm trying to albino/shiny hunt, but I have little time for clickback. Is there any faster way to save up IP?
Mass-click the Pokerus whenever you get the chance. Another great way is mass-clicking the staff.

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

Mass-click the Pokerus whenever you get the chance. Another great way is mass-clicking the staff.
I did that for my albino hunt, and I got LOTs of iP. (Uzumi is the one I'd reccomend, her fields are stacked and sorted, and there are about 5k+ Pokemon.)
Mass-clicking the staff is also a good strategy for MCW.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page