PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 29

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213141516

The suspension! I really would love myself a mega alola Ninetales, hopefully that's it~
x0/300
x3/300
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Jolteonite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,544 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Oh my gosh, it looks so cute! Wow, that was a hard one to guess.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Oh my god yes!!! Jolteon is lowkey my favorite eeveelution aaa aaaaa My beutiful Riftshocker is now a Mega Jolteon!! Eeeeeee!!!
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
omg,,, soooo cuteeeeee gonna wait for ppl to mega evolve their shinies e/// well, i know what i'll hunt next haha
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Leokumi's AvatarLeokumi
Definitely was not expecting it to be for Jolteon but AAAA what a precious baby ;w; I love the Eeveelutions so much...I'm glad I took the time to squeeze in those MCW clicks in between my piles of homework~
"I hope you like the dark... Kris/Leo; He/Him; 21; Nohrian Scum. 💕 #1 Takumi Fan in the World 💕 ...I'm about to drown you in it."
Gloo's AvatarGloo
Reminds me of Zozane from Spectrobes cx
My avatar was a sprite I made whilst bored
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle
Is it just me, or does mega jolteon look a little bit like raikou? Either way I like it.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.

QUOTE originally posted by SYSTEM

Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Jolteonite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,544 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Oh man I love the design but better luck next time.
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Nuuuu why must you taunt me like this? I really want Glaceonite. >_>

Pages: 123··· 111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page