PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 29

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

eh, i dont like clicking eltafez, all their pokemon are in the center and its kinda annoying. i recommend clicking these three, MadameZamboni, ErrahM, kutani, especially if you have a touch screen like i do.
A keyboard helps with Elta's fields as you can just hit 1-5 to select the berry and A/D to switch fields :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Fattymccatcat

eh, i dont like clicking eltafez, all their pokemon are in the center and its kinda annoying. i recommend clicking these three, MadameZamboni, ErrahM, kutani, especially if you have a touch screen like i do.
A keyboard helps with Elta's fields as you can just hit 1-5 to select the berry and A/D to switch fields :)
AAAAAAAH clicking the beries each time i changed fields has been the worst part of clicking, this changes everything! thank you.
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
Am I the only person who did this clicking Pokérus hosters? xD It can be tricky with some persons but... it works for me, and that chance of getting Pokérus it's great
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
That actually sounds like a pretty great idea. I have a certain set of people I massclick for events like these already so I just clicked them for the most part ^^ But I also have about 27k interactions for the past 2 days soooo
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
I tried clicking for the goal, but my hand hurt after 400 clicks. I'm taking it the easy way, either buying it or Using my mega stone voucher. Also, Niet will you be bringing back the full art pictures like what you did with mega jirachi's reveal, or just the regular art?
KodaLynn's AvatarKodaLynn
Maybe Primarina? Or Swoobat or Crobat ahhh the list goes on and onnn
♡ raichu sprite belongs to nintendo, banner made by me ♡
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
We'll see in not too long now!! Aaaaah I'm hyped!! I completed the goal ages ago, just been waiting for about a day now :P
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I can't see it being an Alolan 'mon except maybe the Alolan Ninetales. I also can't see it being a Legendary with 'siblings', as such I'm doubting Suicune (even though I think it would be amazing and interesting how they make it more awesome). Anyways, I'm looking forward to this.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
HA what if its quagsire. its blue and purple as well.
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
the hype hurts
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page