PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site security update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Whiterabbit's AvatarWhiterabbit
I have one question, how exactly do we upload a picture to our profile? I haven't known how.
Kayukins's AvatarKayukins
Great step in making sure the site as a whole is more secure! I just have a question, I know there's a limit to the image uploader if you don't have hypermode, are you planning on expanding that at all for the users who can't afford hypermode?
trade thread here Avatar by SomeCleverFool♥
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
10MB is quite a lot, if you use it wisely. For instance, save photographic images as JPG with appropriate compression. Save PNGs with optimisation - the entire collection of sprites on PFQ is less than 7MB! There are currently no plans to expand the space allowance, but since it's just a number it can be changed in future. There's just no plans to do it right now. EDIT: Of course, you can use any uploader, not just ours - provided it allows https:// URLs. Our uploader is just the easiest one for users since you're already here.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I'm really confused... does this mean we HAVE to upload images in the image uploader or can we still use things like photobucket or da...?
Collecting:
Viridian Épée
ancient drive
Helix Orb
music box
Azure Flute
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Spiritwingz

I'm really confused... does this mean we HAVE to upload images in the image uploader or can we still use things like photobucket or da...?
I literally just answered that in the last post, and on the first page...
Spiritwingz's AvatarSpiritwingz
I didn't really see it stated on the first page and you edited the prior post while I was writing. ^^'
ViviMorèna's AvatarViviMorèna
I still can't understand something: if our images are originally stored on a site that's just http: will there be a problem with them displaying here?
Giving out everything in my fields and my currencies. Just ask.
Zerø's AvatarZerø

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

10MB is quite a lot, if you use it wisely. For instance, save photographic images as JPG with appropriate compression. Save PNGs with optimisation - the entire collection of sprites on PFQ is less than 7MB! There are currently no plans to expand the space allowance, but since it's just a number it can be changed in future. There's just no plans to do it right now. EDIT: Of course, you can use any uploader, not just ours - provided it allows https:// URLs. Our uploader is just the easiest one for users since you're already here.
Ah, so glad to hear Deviantart images won't be blocked. I use it and PF's uploader for all my images and my mind went into a frenzy trying to think of how many different places I'd used images from DA. XD Edit: Ah, then again no link on DA begins with https:// but it could just be my browser omitting that or something. So my images probably will need to be uploaded elsewhere. Guess we'll wait and see.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
160 x 5 × 3007 Current Chain: 0/4
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
Sounds like a good step to make :D I think a lot of my images will be broken haha... ha ;w; One of the things, that stopped me from using the pfq image uploader is that it is hard to find specific pictures without using the good old "ctrl f"- tactic :'D Folders would be nice, but I guess I'll also be able to work with it like this~ or I need to find another site to upload my drawings... again ;-;
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
Glad this is coming to pokefarm! Nice job Niet!
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page