PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 919293

Kang's AvatarKang
Is it ok if I request a couple fusions including Mega Diance and also Aurorus? Both may or may not be slightly recolored by kikinana123 with the other pokemon I'm wanting them fused with.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Indignation's AvatarIndignation

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousOTP

howdy! may i use the regular rockruff sprite for a fusion edit? it would be for a friend of mine to use as a pfq icon, and most likely her pokesona, and would consist of bein fused with jolteon and shiny zorua
Hello, I'm the user Anon is talking about! Can I get permission to use the regular rockruff sprite in a fusion made by AnonymousOTP as my PFQ icon/Pokesona?
Can I do a Ninetails sprite?
WriterRaven's AvatarWriterRaven

QUOTE originally posted by Charizard's-Mega

Can I do a Ninetails sprite?
You don't need permission for this. Just use the official ninetales sprites. You only need permission for Gen 6, 7, and megas.
Avatar made by The-Winged-Tiger on Deviantart as a birthday gift. Signature banners made by Lunar Latias and Neo Emolga respectively with permission here and here.
Thank you,WriteRaven for letting me know!
morgues's Avatarmorgues
Hello, again hheh I am asking for a friend that I requested a signature from, Pikachuisepiclol, and we were wondering if they could use the shiny RockRuff sprite in the signature, with proper credit? Thanks and sorry if I am botherin ya'll <3 <3
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Unsure whether permission is needed for private use but figured it's better to ask just in case. May I have permission to edit the Rowlet sprite? It would mostly be recoloring, and editing the mouth to be shut, and removing the tail and open wing, to become my hybrid Pokesona. I would only be using it privatly on my never-public site skin.
Hello, I requested a sylveon and glaceon fusion from kikinana123. Would it be alright if I used it?
Profile by gezeïchnet! Signature Template by Tinkerbull! Signature Art by SomeCleverFool! Check out these raffles! Weekly Raffle! Win a Variety of Things![] In--Game S/M Shiny Raffle![] Win Hypermode and Other Great Prizes![] Check if I am online in my About Me! (I will update it everytime I get on)
Cheapspring's AvatarCheapspring
Hello, i am a customer of a sprite shop, and i would like to request the permission use the shiny lunapine sprite for a chibi runner.
× 62 / 500
Buying Electric Statues for 12 ZC, just send a labled trade.
Hølly-çät's AvatarHølly-çät
I know this might be offtopic, but can I use Shinxel itself? (Not the sprite, just Shinxel). I didn't see a "Pokemon Use Permission" so I decided this was the most fit topic to put it under, I might use Shinxel for a game and me and my friend created "OCs" of them, with a big backstory and I was wondering if I would have permission to use Shinxel. (I will try to give credit if I can!)

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page