PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 919293

Sei's AvatarSei
@Gyro For the usage of Sylveon to edit as you see fit, I formally grant permission. Permission was granted on 26/1/2015 and is indefinite. @TheBrightestEyes For the usage of Meowstic to edit as you see fit, I formally grant permission. Permission was granted on 26/1/2015 and is indefinite. @Tasukete since that's a sprite you made yourself, you don't need to ask for permission. If you wish to use it in your about me, just do the following: [img]http://bildr.no/image/R0xJYkJN.jpeg[/img] And it will produce the following:
May I use PFq sprites in general for my sprite shop I'll be opening soon?

Please Click!

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
May I use mega Lugia sprite for the use of my story as well as slightly edit it for a character I'm making?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Sei's AvatarSei
@Thunderforever Please re-read the first post. I will quote it below.

QUOTE originally posted by The First Post

Any edits made to a PFQ sprite -- megas or Gen 6 -- must be asked on a case-by-case basis for permission. We don't grant "blanket" permission. Also, if we find that a PFQ sprite has been edited by a user without asking permission first, then asks for permission, it's not okay. Permission to use the edited sprite will be denied, and if it is found still being used, action may be taken on the account.
@Howling Cat I formally give my permission to use Mega Lugia for the use of a story. Permission is granted for slight edits for an original character. Permission was given on 19/Feb/2016 and is indefinite.
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
Hey! I don't know if I should leave this here or not, but it seems like the place!
LucyxEevee's AvatarLucyxEevee
May I use the Sylveon sprite in a sprite recolor?
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by FieryWyrm

May I use the Sylveon sprite in a sprite recolor?
I formally give my permission to use our Sylveon sprite for the use of a recolor. Permission was given on 31/MAY/2016 and is indefinite.
Wishalloy's AvatarWishalloy
There's a MEGA Lugia sprite? Cool! If I find it, can I use it to replace the regular Lugia in my avatar?
Avatar is a PFQ sprite of Mega Lugia. Thanks to corruleum for finding the image for me!
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
May I please use the party sprites from the Shinxel line to turn into something like ? A customer requested them with the Shinxel line
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Sei's AvatarSei
@Wishalloy: You don't need permission for that since you're not altering the image in any way. :)

QUOTE originally posted by Cerberus

May I please use the party sprites from the Shinxel line to turn into something like ? A customer requested them with the Shinxel line
I formally give my permission to use the shinxel line party sprites for the use of creating custom charm icons for the purpose of a customer's request. Permission is indefinite. Permission given 10/JUN/2016.

Pages: 1234··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page