PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 303132

Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
@shade Hello! I would very much like to buy some specials. I would like to buy the following no preferences: 3 shiny kitwurm for 4 magatamas, 1 soul heart, and 25gp 2 albino kitwurm for 300 gp and 6 random z frags 1 albino slypin for 4 tanzaku Please let me know if my math is off (especially with the 3 shiny kitwurm) I was trying to keep it simple but I may have confused myself.
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
xXShadeXx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxXShadeXx
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Hello, Addonia~! Always nice to see you~ And I double checked your math and everything's all good! I'll start sending the trades now~
Bump. And as a reminder as it's been a while, due to some RL stuff, Galaxy's shop will be closed for longer than expected.
xGalaxyCatt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxGalaxyCatt
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Just getting this out there while I can. My shop is closed but also open. You are more than welcome to browse my fields for dex trades and sales. My prices are set there. Shall you want a specific 'mon from my sales fields, I ask that you fully link them as I will more than likely be mobile for a bit. I had a lot of IRL stuff happen, and it just so happened to be right when we were reopening the shop, and I had to fall off the face of the earth again while dealing with all of it. I also have a 4yo that I have to give time and attention to as well, so please bear with me. I will work with you if you work with me. Thank you!
★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
Alimpson's AvatarAlimpson
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hi! xXShadeXx, my 3 Amber Tournament Tokens for x, y, and slypin?
- The Kinaster I hatched during the event. LF: Hunting Unown (or have some UFT, or are willing to hunt some for me)? I need shiny Unown: z forms, to be exact. I don't care what nature they are. Tell me your price.
Hello~! Sure thing. I'll send the trades now~
Retsky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRetsky
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hiya Shade! May I get your rusted shield for 25zc & your DP voucher M for 3k gp? (:
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
*-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ Flying TR Scorecard: Skypony
Hey Retsky! You sure can. Sending them your way now~
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
grandmaster.pngc+.png
300k cred for her pls? https://pokefarm.com/summary/fdQCF
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting summon_xay.pngrelic3.png!
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
xGalaxyCatt's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxGalaxyCatt
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Giving a small bump~ Please keep in mind that although my shop itself is closed, I'm still available for dex trades and sales via my fields. I do have a lot of IRL stuff going on that isn't necessarily situated and probably won't be for a bit, but I am still available here and there. c:

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page