PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ Alix's Journal ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Gonna use this post to keep track of my Type Race Special Hatches :D! My hope is to get 2 female albino bubbly frillish! That way I can have the complete set :3c!
5/15/2023
5/16/2023
5/18/2023
5/19/2023
5/20/2023

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Oh awesome, now that the embargo is lifted;
Art by Gizlow on TH
Toyhouse Page Iron Petal! A fan paradox pokemon!
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I need more fields for my specials, but I'm struggling to justify buying 16 new fields, because I know most of them aren't even gonna be full... but, I am running out of room, too... oof, decisions decisions. I've very slowly been working on some personal worldbuilding, not much in the pokemon sense atm (Though, the post apoc. world is still sitting in the back of my mind), but rather my anthro / furry world -- I want to add more non-god entitites, but, well. We'll see. I used to write so much but lately I've just been drawing blanks.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I've been in another creative rut for a while now, but I've been trying to force myself out of it. I've been getting a couple new designs, and I like them a lot -- and I've been trying to only get designs that I can muster up a story for when I see them (Or come back to them if I can figure one out) I'm really close to Arceus -- I know my timing is really bad, because the new tournament season just began, but..! I have my fingers crossed.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Started to struggle socializing, which is diffuclt considering that I want to use the forums and... be social. I just feel like being a bit quieter than usual, I suppose. I decided to edit my sprite shop a bit, hopefully make things a bit less stressful and a bit more enjoyable for myself when I finish and open it back up. (I'm tired..)
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I'm on my final stretch for Arceus - just some ultra beasts and Arceus left. Well -- and in 19 hours the newest egg, which. Well I won't think about that until I get there.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Alright, I can do this! My egg supply will be delivered soon, and after that all I'll really need is 2 more tournament tokens in 3ish days. I might even be able to just buy 7 more and then outright buy the newest egg. This is the closest I've been to arceus... ever. I will say though, I'm nervous about the paradox & newest legends -- But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I should probably keep up a small stockpile of Credits for it, though. ...but those art shops do tempt me so.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I've finally reached Arceus as of yesterday!! This is my first time in my whole history of playing to ever do so -- I'm super, duper happy! I'm possibly gonna take it easy for the next couple of days... maybe LOL we'll have to see how tomorrow's bonuses go.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Today's Shiny Haul: I've already reached my goal of 3 shinies (& Even reached 3 albinos!) so I'm mostly just hunting for leisure until the type race starts - but I do love Shiny Poochyena, as well, hehe
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Time for Type Race! I decided to do a quick Rose Honedge hunt, though I kinda doubt I'll get any specials from it honestly. I don't really have DC Passes, and I don't know if I want to buy them right now. Part of me also wanted to hunt Jirachi but... shrugs! I'm not all that mentally here, just kinda running on auto piolet right now. I really want to get myself some more art, but I... have been struggling with connecting. I think I'm just exhausted.

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page