PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ Alix's Journal ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021222324

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Time to make / find an espurr character, it looks like! If I make one, it'll probably be pretty close to just a normal espurr -- I'm unfortunately not the most creative when it comes to designs haha.. though, I do think I want to dress it up in a cafe remix sort of outfit - that might be cute, yannow? Ironically, I also found a love for Clefairy during this all, and might even end up just going heck it and making a clefairy mascot.. might be cute! I could even, possibly, use some veilstone game corner assets. Who knows!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I'm really excited for the art orders I made -- now I just have to remember not to look into the art section until I've amassed a bit more currency/items haha I keep getting art of my sleepy eevee -- maybe, in the end, they'll be the one who won over my heart. I think raising my prices was a good idea, but I also think it will now mean less customers, which... well, that's always what happens when you raise prices, so. I dropped a shiny charm today -- fingers crossed for some shinies! So far, I've hatched:
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
In a stroke of genius I realized that I'd make a calico espurr for my shop. I'm working on the ref & sprite edits now! I am So Excited for this it's strange I have no clue why I'm so happy about it but I am. If I finish them tonight, I'll edit all of the imgs into this post! I've started to grow a bit more attached to this lil fella! Though, I know it'll take a while for me to finish all of those PMD Sprites, too... oh well! I have time to spare, at least!
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Finally finished updating my shop -- I feel like I've gotten better as a spriter, even though I took that long break. It was really enjoyable, honestly. I decided to use a shiny charm today, and Im gonna try my hardest to max out my star pass since its a Shazi day. It'll be difficult! But I'll at least max out the "regular" amount I'm sure. I've also grown super attached to my calico espurr.. they are just so cute.. I want to figure out like a little bio and stuff for their toyhouse, but that'll probably be another day's venture.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
People keep being really nice to me in my shop and it makes me super happy. I'm glad I opened it! I also finally sold that Victini - I'm really glad that I didn't turn it into delta points yesterday! I also hatched a couple of specials yesterday -- I think I'm finally getting serious about this hunt. Though I did set myself quite the high bar, 17 Albinos and shinies is crazy for me LOL
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
My sleep schedule got re-messed up but hey thats life sometimes! I commissioned a friend to make a Togepi base! I doubt I'll put any adopts out or anything on here, since that's not really what I specalize in & I doubt people would pay 500zc/2.5kgp/2.5mCR for a base fill, much less actual USD, but I'm still happy about it. I hope people use their bases more, it makes me suuper happy to see.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Sei day! You know what that means..!! I also hatched my first ever Troll Party! I'm thinking that the two eevees from it are the ones that are going to stay eevees, while I evolve everyone else.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Unsurprisingly, all of my special eevees so far have been male -- It almost makes me want to collect only female normal ones -- I do love the little heart tail. I'm at 11 shinies! So, 6 more to go!
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Wahoo! More specials...! I'm probably gonna end up saving this chain, once TR starts.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Still struggling with what to have as my icon / pagedoll, which probably provides insight to my relationship with identity but I digress. At least when TR starts I'll have an excuse to change to whatever psychic Pokemon of my choosing. Maybe I should just use Uriel for a bit... though they don't have a pagedoll -- oh well.

Pages: 123··· 1718192021222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page