PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ Alix's Journal ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 212223

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Got Arceus again! Fingers crossed that I get a nice amount of rockruffs for my little hunt today~

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Type Race Specials 2/12/2024
2/14/2024
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Very slowly my collection of nautical-themed Pokémon is growing -- I've always loved the ocean, and wished there was more done with it in a lot of the games I play & media I watch.

The TH Folder (All of the art except for the pikachu are by Aibou. The pikachu is by Kultameri)
Granted, I now have run into a couple of roadblocks with this little section of story telling. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with the stories.. I know I have a couple of pokemon baring an anchor, so maybe they'll be sailors (Nerio already is -- though, he's also a ghost), but as for the others.... Eh, it's all a WIP. I think thats most of my stories -- and that's fine, haha
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I can never seem to settle on how I want the front post(s) of my journal to look. There's a couple that stay how they are, but everything in the middle... Oh well, I'll try to organize it again to my liking later. I already have a couple of ideas brewing. A shame I have work today, urgh...
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Ending my Vulpix hunt today, hunt results:
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I wanna color more but... idk... what to color rn. Maybe I should try to make some OC edits on Manticorgi bases or something. The last one I did was Atlas, and I like it a lot. Maybe I should make some adopts? But I do get sad when none of them sell.. urgh too many thoughts, I want a nap.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Oddish Hunt is a-go: I want a male albino to match my garlic oddish oc... Edit: Success \o/
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
New job, I don't know how much time I'll have but at least it pays... okay. I got some art delivered, and that's nice.. I want more, but I've been struggling to really, like, emotionally get more? I think the burnout is really bad, oof. I do have a small world going in my head, as always -- I have a very small collection of magical girl characters, though I want them all to have magical girl outfits / etc and they, uh... dont. but eh, oh well. I want to write but, ah... I don't have the drive at the moment.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
New jobs been going well, though it keeps me super busy too. I'll be getting my first real paycheck soon, and that's exciting. I started a pachirisu hunt so I can have a bit of a bonus going when type race starts... I've been IDing as Silver a bit more recently, and am getting an icon of him because I love him. I want more art of him but I've started to become a bit pickier I think. I also need to get some more currency and whatnot if I wanna buy more art here, so.. well, we'll see. Oh, I started playing Spore as well. I like it a lot. I like my little creatures, I'm attached to them haha Maybe I should work on my msp Eevee again..
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Things finally started to 'calm down' as much as I think they will, for now at least. I've been wanting to work on my pokemon universe, and have a lot of ideas, but whenever I get home I'm just so tired, I end up not doing anything at all... I picked up nationalparkofficial again, I really really love Sencti & Firn, even though as far as OCs go they're like, not developed at all -- at least, on paper. Maybe I'll try to fill out their profiles... though, Sencti has no ref, and I have.. no clue what he'd look like, for the most part. I'm scared he'd look too close to Wally or Bugsy... maybe I'm overthinking it.

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page