PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ Alix's Journal ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 18192021222324

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I bought a PR Mem Stick to save this eevee hunt -- I'm not done quite yet, but I can feel myself getting there. I'm happy I chose Uriel for my icon, too. I don't remember which of my CSes is Beauty Based... I'll cross that road when I get there. I've been trying to hold off on buying things with rlc (offsite; characters, mostly) but I found a design I really want, so. If I get them, I'll post them here, probably, if I remember!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Todays Specials: I finally hatched a girl special! Also hatched this boyo when I woke up!
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Yo! I got two specials today - the albino in the previous post and this shiny boy! That means I'm 1 off from a complete shiny collection -- after this, I'll have extras for sale / gifts! I also got the character I was looking at! Artist
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I ended up putting my Gardevoir CS in for the contest - her beauty stat isn't as high as I'd like, but I don't want to fiddle around with it all right now. I also made this sprite for myself! I kinda want to make a little "sprite gallery" for myself, but I've no clue where to put it or how to format it. Maybe I'll put one in the art section...? Though, I don't know how often I'll update that either.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I've grown a bit tired of my eevee hunt, I'm gonna be saving it today and then I think I'll hatch some of my legends. If tomorrow is a Niet day, that'll be even better. I'm not sure if / what I'll hunt after my eevees, though. I know I have and had a list, but I might wanna take it easier... eh, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
I was NOT expecting this in the slightest!!! This is my frist ever hatched mesprit, this is my first self-hatched legendary albino -- I am SO happy right now!! I'm totally gonna make him into an OC - I could just about cry!
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Did a fair amount of dex work today! now i'm out of credits So now I have to take a break! I'm gonna just. Shelter hunt for a bit! And amass as many bubbly frillish eggs as I can before TR. I have to go back to the US in about a month, and its fonna be pretty rough for me but I'll be okay. At least I'll see a bunch of people who missed me, and who I missed.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Slowly but surely working on my dex! I am, as of writing this, 95% done with my dex and 88% done with my eggdex! I also have a lot of summons I'm saving! This is the closest I've ever been to getting Arceus rank it feels like... I'm a bit excited! I've also been playing around with the idea of setting up a forum RP with a post apocalyptic scenario -- but I have no clue if I actually will haha. I made a poll, just in case! I doubt I'll get a lot of votes but shrugs! Speaking of post apocalyptic RP though -- these would be my character(s), and who knows I might just write a ff about them or something! Other than that... I decided to hunt Zorua before the TR starts, originally I was gonna PotD hunt but then they hit me with HoOh and, well. I decided Zorua LOL I love the blue shiny so it works out. I want to work on my sprite shop orders but I've kinda hit a block, and it's gonna take a bit to work out I think. Especially since I have to go back to the states in a month... sighs.
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Decided to stop hunting Zorua for now -- I hatched the rest of my stockpile of legends! Now all I have to do is summon the ultra beasts and do some fusions in Colress' Shack -- as well as some eggdexes. But I'm slowly getting there! I also got a new character from Prince -- while it's not technically a pokemon character, Stardust is Pokemon-like. I might make them a Pokemon AU or something -- but until then they are just! Creature!
ANGELOSHADOWS speaks...
credit | art by Aibou
hover for credit
Gosh I love when Sei Days give me the goodies!! Though, this does mean I've almost chewed through all of my Daycare Passes (whoops!) right before type race (...double whoops!) but either way I'm happy.

Pages: 123··· 18192021222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page