PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CSY's Journal: Maths and Musings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 19202122

CSY's AvatarCSY
Gem balance: 860 zc 382 zc
Current Type Race score = 0 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
CSY's AvatarCSY
<3 I was given the best pet rock! :D Edit: And 2 siblings :0
CSY's AvatarCSY
Dear Sally, Please may I have a Melan for my bday? UGajajaj wrong nature! From my daycare too 😭😭😭😭
CSY's AvatarCSY
Hejsskushzgsegh my friend surprised me today :0 He's perfect 😭 So happy to meet you Asia, Poland is an amazing place and I had a lot of fun trying all the awesome food. Hope to revisit sometime <3
CSY's AvatarCSY
Honestly, I was gonna leave the site today. My HM was expiring after a year and I'd been having terrible, terrible luck. 2096 Groudon, 1893 Kyurem, 1,196 Moltres. All on sei days. I know this isn't the worst ever but just how much dumped in has hurt. Not to mention 2 jolly melans out of SEVEN Melan kubfu lol, I use everstones. The buffs to shinies / albinos / melans has helped and made me want to try a bit more, but it's still been pretty bad So that's the lore. But somehow she appeared o.O. woah. Finally something paid off... ;_;
CSY's AvatarCSY
Today marks the day I finally got BUG wishalloy! This is one of the ones i assumed i would finish the latest since I don't have a lot of bugs I like and was planning a big volcarona hunt! Luckily I managed to swap a ton of gems! 6 more to go ^^
CSY's AvatarCSY
Just hit Fairy wishalloy today! 5 more to go :D
CSY's AvatarCSY
Holy crap. Last year, as a joke, I told Pizza I'd hunt for the Melan bear line, all Jolly And I decided to do it 9 melans later (and 6 rejects) Here we are 😭😭😭😭 I'm DONE I'm FREE I love you lil bear <3
CSY's AvatarCSY
Wooo! I got water wishalloy today! Grass is very close, then it's just 3 more to go!
CSY's AvatarCSY
And today marks the day I finish Grass wishalloy too! 3 more to go, woooooo!

Pages: 123··· 19202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page