PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CSY's Journal: Maths and Musings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

CSY's AvatarCSY
I don't usually buy melans but I've wanted a Melan mega cameprupt for A LONG time!!! I love the blue it actually looks SO awesome ;D Thank you Hannah for agreeing to hunt him for me - the right nature and gender too!!
Current Type Race score = 0 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
CSY's AvatarCSY
HELLO Dude I never expect these melans and I miss ALL the sparkles fjskshesuhzhshwiwl
CSY's AvatarCSY
..... Usually I'm happy for melans but literally 2 parties after hatching 700 Groudon + kyurem (which one is at a 1k chain and one is at 1.5k now lol) Argh.s.wkksshsajiwjsnzn skkaaa argh.
CSY's AvatarCSY
Got dark wishalloy in dark TR! Another one done :D
CSY's AvatarCSY
another failed niet + sei day...

rant

honestly ive thought about this for a while, and I think i'll be finishing up some hunts I've promised others I'd do & then stepping away from this site I really love & appreciate all the friends and awesome people i've met on here, and this year has been pretty cool. but honestly i'm pretty burnt out from everything. basically all i've been doing these 10 months ish is hunt melans for other people to make zc to buy summons to do legend hunts. and now more than ever I just feel so frustrated at legend hunts, burning through thousands of summons + SLE + z crystals + staying up for hours on end in an unhealthy manner on niet / sei days to hatch as much as possible. i haven't grown my own melan collection at all, i havent hunted anything for MYSELF, and i just feel... disappointed. and empty all the time. It's no fault of the site and honestly probably more on me than everything, collecting so many summons & hunting legend after legend. but i cant help but feel like i've just wasted so much time (& money too) for like 5 extra melans which I REALLY do love but it seems more like an unhealthy obsession atp like i look at the hunts i did do over the past 10 months and wow LOL im literally just a melan farm, i have a 15k misdreavus chain, a 16k ardik chain, a 7.5k impyre chain, a 6k p-wooper chain... and i've gotten melans from it but its all just been sold for summons. i just feel like im grinding and grinding for... nothing ATP i think i need a long overdue break... i wanna start working on my NGOs IRL that i no longer have the time for cuz of PFQ, i wanna start reading books again, i wanna focus on my own career, make time for friends, and to a point where all this just isnt healthy anymore. i think one of these will happen: 1 - i quit entirely again 2 - i semi quit but am only here to use up the rest of my summons on niet sei 3 - i start hunting things that I want and STOP the chains when im done with what I need the ideal world is 3 but honestly like its so ironic, i have a 4k riolu chain i wanted to get 2 more jolly melans to finish my line but i literally only hatched 1 and its the wrong nature. like with normal luck say i get 1 melan in 1k after this. then i'd be at 6k which at that point i should literally just hatch melans to sell others LOLL. its so hard to NOT be a melan farm but when it takes 3+ months to get up there anyways, its hard not to want to keep going, and then you have me at a 15k misdreavus chain for half my time here. idk man.
CSY's AvatarCSY
Another failed niet and sei day! 2 parties later! What joy. --> 1.98k Kyurem --> 1.2k Groudon and Moltres
CSY's AvatarCSY
SHOOOK I haven't gotten an albino yet XD
CSY's AvatarCSY
New update Melan maths! Shiny chances (with HM): 1 in 200 Shiny charm increases it by 2.5x = 1 in (200/25) = 1 in 80 Gold amulet increases this by 25 percent which is = increase by 1.25x which is 1 in 80/1.25 = 1 in 64 Albino chances: 1 in 180 Amulet increases it by 33.333333 percent = increase by 1.3333333x which is 1 in 180/1.333333= 1 in 135 Base chances before amulet was 1 in 80*180 which was 1 in 14400 Base chances with both amulet now becomes 1 in 8640 (135*64) Which is QUITE the increase! Uber charm increases chances by 6x Previously, before the amulets, this would make Melan chances 1 in 2400 (1 in 14400/6) With amulets, melan chance is now 1 in 8640/6, which is now a BASE chances of 1 in 1440! WOAH! To put this into perspective, previously before the update, to get the same chance (of 1 in 1440), with arceus, you'd need a 66 percent buff to Melan chances (maths: 1 in 2400/1.66 = 1 in 1445) which is a 4,400 chain!! Okay, so what about with arceus with amulets? The maths is pretty simple, but let's first do max buffs (75 percent) Which would be 1 in 1440/1.75 = 1 in 822.85 Before amulets, your maximum chances would be a 10k chain for 1 in 960. So what about my chain with amulets? Let x% be the percentage increase you get in your Arceus chain. Equation: 1 in 1440/(1+x%) All in all, pretty awesome update for boosting Melan chances, and much nicer for not having to hunt FOREVER for something!
CSY's AvatarCSY
This is just for my personal reference so I can complain about not getting Melan legends later today XDDD Albino chances with Z crystal 1 in 135/1.5 = 1 in 90 Shiny chances 1 in 64 with amulet, With sei +15 1 in 47.328 (not 100 percent sure on this but looks similar enough to me based on feelscrafting - not hundred percent sure on how to use the formula: (sqrt(X) * sqrt(50-S)) Melan chances: 1 in 90*47.328 is 1 in 4259.52 With Uber 1 in 709.92 With by 55.5 percent long chain buff 1 in 456.5 Ok c'mon Sally 😂 😭
CSY's AvatarCSY
OMG, i dont get to complain today XDDD

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page