PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CSY's Journal: Maths and Musings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 202122

CSY's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCSY
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Okay, I have decided to do riolu next for (hopefully!) Fighting wishalloy! Might be a bit hard bc my fighting badge is so low haha. Hopefully this will prep me well for my kubfu hunt, for my little bear 🐻
v-rock.png Current Type Race score = 0 v-rock.png Buying: summon_kyu.png
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
summon_dce.png
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
summon_tor.pngsummon_cub.pngsummon_gro.pngsummon_hoo.png SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Change of plans! New tourney new me! I shall be resuming ardik for the new tourney! Yay, my favorite deer child :3
I just wanted to say thank you to an awesome user, for giving me this cute addition to my far: I REALLY love toxicitry colors!! I kinda wanna Melan hunt it one day but, let's see. The first hunt I did when I came back to PFQ was toxel, it was poison TR haha (+ the impulse Eternatus hunt I did like ONE day before my final med exam 😂). I didn't manage to get a low key albino, and have been on the lookout for one since. Spring was kind enough to send me this little guy and I'm so so thankful 😭
100th albino ended up being a Melan o.o Technically not 100th, bc then I'd count the other melans as 100 But still pretty cool :)
SO UM funny moment :> I ran out of time ytd and couldnt finish hatching all my eggs I guess some got released? But i found this egg in the shelter and it became a shiny omg ;_; Thought it was pretty cool, shelter hatched shiny exclusive o.O
WOW i must be in a good mood, or more like a things are happening streak! Another post from me??? I GOT my 5th wishalloy! This one is kinda funny, I was just casually swapping for flying gems for my tornadus TR hunt, and eventually reached wishalloy XD. Thank you Pizza, Captain, Louiserace, for swapping flying gems with me o.O I'm working on fighting next, though idk if i can get enough for wishalloy its sooo far away. Then dragon. IDK what i'll do with the others cos im so low haha oops ;_;
I've never had a 6 IV pokemon (well maybe I have but never realized but I highly doubt it haha because I never intentionally scour for or buy em), and it is such an awesome surprise to be gifted a special! I'm so happy, my friend got the discovery Melan for a pokemon that meant sooo much to them too ^^ and I'm so thankful for this addition to my collection! Might have to train him up to use for sparring, maybe then I'll lose less v.v
Soooo, I was browsing the forums and saw a good friend of mine from AGES back, like 2017 times, caffeinatedrage, buying fighting gems for a friend. I didn't think much of it and was just like oh, fighting gems seem rare for some reason ;_; Then I wake up to 3 trades and I'm like huh we don't have a trade deal worked out o.O To find out I was the friend they're helping with gems Thank you, you really made my day 🥺🥺🥺
OMG I GOT HIMMMM! My bear <3 He's jolly and male too the perfect nature/combo I had a troll party today and was like uGh here we go again,,,, Hatched a shiny in the first slot and put it into my fields to hatch the rest with a jolly kubfu... and was thinking to myself, loloololol watch me hatch another albino in this party Then i saw sparkles and was like LOL THEN I REALIZED THEY WERE PURPLE I'm so happy to have gotten him, hopefully I can get the other bears to finish off the collection o.O <3 Thank you maya and rosso-cadere for sending my white belts today ( ○´⌓`○)
Type race doesnt like me.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page