PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questionable Quarry Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Happy April Fools! I wanted to share a bit of a background on how this event came to be. I half jokingly proposed the idea to have a pet rock that could be decorated with accessories as an April fool event. Methos further solidified the concept by suggesting an egg shaped fakemon looking exactly like the egg, causing confusion whether or not it actually hatched. Everyone liked the idea and wanted to see it work out so I took it seriously and started planning out. After a long discussion with the team on how to go about this event, I ended up proposing few concept designs and this one had the most votes. I enjoyed working on the sprites and writing the story. Shazi helped me a ton to refine the story and Niet did a final touch. Novan-chan came up with the name which is a play on words pet and rock, and we all found it very fitting. XD I'm really happy to see this event being received so well. As Shazi said, we had a lot to work on in the past month and making another big event, especially after amazing Easter one Nunka organised, would have been too much for us to handle. Therefore, we opted for the smaller, more light type of event.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Mogue's AvatarMogue

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

Ok guys hear me out.... what if the Egg is actually the new pokemon
If we did, we finally got the bad egg back
Currently trying to find the best way to crop images and lower the px size, and failing. Wish me luck!
Reima's AvatarReima

QUOTE originally posted by BlackBlood1872

Come on, really? XD Just woke up so I hatched my eggs, collected scour, then checked the event to see if I'd done enough interactions to progress -- and the next goal is collect 4 scour missions! Missed it by 1 minute and now I have to wait an hour! Just my luck lol
Haha same xD But I Also managed to grab 2 full partyfuls of eggs while the event egg was sitting in the Trading center. I was truly smart this morning lol But I got the thing done <3 Cute little new friend
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
This Fakémon is the best thing since sliced bread. No sarcasm, I love this little dude. Look at it.
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
how do i get rock forms? what items do i need?
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Yuloooooo's AvatarYuloooooo

QUOTE originally posted by ArloXoXo

how do i get rock forms? what items do i need?
On its dex page it lists them
Kmastersmash's AvatarKmastersmash
so... is a bad egg canon? xD
Avatar by pokemoon and kmastersmash
Luckypies's AvatarLuckypies
I absolutely loved this simple event and this is definitely in my top five favorite fakemon now fr fr
Just on here to have fun, not always the most active but hey you’re seeing this, so I’m doing something right! Pfp of my fursona made by yours truly (me lmao)
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
lightdanger's Avatarlightdanger
how do i dress-up the little fella?
"Time travel, it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts."
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup

QUOTE originally posted by lightdanger

how do i dress-up the little fella?
When ya'll go to your pokemons summary page, under the 'three lines' you can click to rename and such, there should be a 'dress up' option as well!
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page