PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questionable Quarry Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
It's April fools though so what if it's the opposite of what it looks like and the hint? So one that looks like a pet rock but isn't a rock type, etc.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

It's April fools though so what if it's the opposite of what it looks like and the hint? So one that looks like a pet rock but isn't a rock type, etc.
It's a water type but a sponge lol
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
New rock pokemon? New rock pokemon!! I love them already haha Very excited for this new event! Based on the fact that it's set with Ravyne and the wishforge area, makes me wonder if this is going to a literal geode type thing? The idea kind of being a cross between Geodude and Minior (and Exeggcute haha dark joke) But also it just being Marble themed is cool!! Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to obsessing over it lol
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 59
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
am i the only one thinking onix
343/1000
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
I'll be honest the first thing I thought of when I saw the egg was onix. Maybe it's like the crystal onix from the anime - looks like a rock type but has inverted type matchups from an actual water type. It's probably just a completely new mon though - and given the day the event is releasing it'd be really funny if it was the polar opposite of a rock. Maybe it'll be a pet puddle lol, or a pet slime
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Might just be me but I feel like it'll be a half rock half fire type
Pfp from Pfq
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan
Water/coral onix, since april fools, could be reverse of elements. It looks like one thing but really is another. I remembered an old creation on pf1, could be coming with a revamp. Loving seeing the ideas by everyone so far!
Collecting Beads of Ruin for 50zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade! Delta Chi-Yu UFT//Buying/Swapping for Beads here!
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
*coughs* Aquix *coughs* Ok coughing aside the egg looks like PF1's Aquix and I think that would be really cool!
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

QUOTE originally posted by Åzlottie

Ima laugh if its just a Rock.
i want this outcome though XD
Back to back events and a new type of mcw? We're getting spoiled this time around! So excited!!!

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page