PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questionable Quarry Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910

herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
Certainly a surprising friend!

Spoilers

when i first played Pokemon Black and White, I thought Rogenrolla was like, an arts and crafts project you made to make a pet rock, so this new friend kinda reminds me of that haha...i feel like it and rogenrolla would be friends.
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
is the Mon going to be breedable in any way, like am I able to hatch a shiny
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan

QUOTE originally posted by xie lian

is the Mon going to be breedable in any way, like am I able to hatch a shiny
It matches with Ditto! So long as you can see the Egg Group, it can breed. If it says 'Undiscovered', then no breeding is possible. ^^
Collecting Beads of Ruin for 50zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade! Delta Chi-Yu UFT//Buying/Swapping for Beads here!
Score: 2760
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I wish this story thing was longer like it was with the Easter Event I wish there was more to do with it because the story felt too short
Pfp from Pfq
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Honestly, same. :/

Spoiler just in case you haven’t finished the event yet

Most of it was just Interaction points, hatch the egg, decorate the rock… And what was even the point of decorating it? I wish there’d be a little bit of “challenge” to it, like maybe figuring out what it eats? It’s a bit disappointing to have to find out the formes in the Pokédex, I think that’s a bit of an opportunity wasted. Overall I kinda like the rock though, still kudos to the team! I just wish a little more was done about it.

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 280 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Shazi's AvatarShazi
While I understand you want longer, more involved stories please remember that over the last 2 weeks we have had easter, a paldea release, mass click weekend AND the april fools event. This is a lot in rapid succession for the team to make. We are planning to make future events longer but this one we opted to make a lot shorter to try and ease the strain on the team overall.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Whether shorter or longer, I dearly 💖 all the stories and very much appreciate the time and effort that go into producing them. Thank You So Much to everyone who has or had a hand in making stories happen.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 285 ○●
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
while the story was short, i do really like the egg and i was only planning to get the egg for the story anwyay so thank you team!(^^
Come on, really? XD Just woke up so I hatched my eggs, collected scour, then checked the event to see if I'd done enough interactions to progress -- and the next goal is collect 4 scour missions! Missed it by 1 minute and now I have to wait an hour! Just my luck lol I'm having fun! I love this little guy, it's so funny ♡
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 110
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 168
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
I need the new Mon to know i love it dearly
Team Devastating Drake April 2024! Avatar by @jsketch12 on twitter!

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page