PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Bump! Computer's still not fixed, but I'm impatient so I'll try to do the last waitlisted comm with my computer and mouse... Don't worry, it shouldn't impact the quality at all, it'll just cause me carpal tunnel (but I'll pull through!)

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Halfbody Type of art (gif, still): Still What do you want me to draw?: 2 Characters [humanoid] Reference/description?: Psi and Jet Background?: Just a solid light green or gray background would work! Shading/Lighting?: Yup! Broken/Unbroken lineart?: Up to you! Payment: I believe it's 248 ZC, if shading is added before the extra character fee? Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Of course! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): Do whatever you'd like! Please do PM me with any questions as needed :D And do take your time with this, no need to rush it out to me lol
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
Hey there! Thanks for ordering! I'd love to take your commission, and I will add you to the waitlist!
SolSoul's AvatarSolSoul
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Halfbody Type of art (gif, still): Wiggle GIF What do you want me to draw?: My OC, Lakyll! Reference/description?: Boop! Background?: Solid blue + a square frame/hollow square in a blue-ish white? Reference (#98bef6 & #dce9fc, if you do specific hex codes) Shading/Lighting?: Yes Broken/Unbroken lineart?: Up to you! Payment: 1 Box Box and 375 GP I think? (GP is equiv/ to 75 ZC) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Go ahead! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): I think I'd have a really rough time just trying to describe this so I drew a very quick reference - Essentially, hands are held up with fingers bent kinda like claws, happy/mischievous expression? (You're free to change up the angle) Not sure how much it will affect the art, but: Feathers by the ear curve with/around the head, feathers in the crest at the top of the head are not perfectly straight (they curve/fall back a little), there are several tiers of feathers at the back of the head that swoop up a little (Sort of like a yellow-crested cockatoo). You're also free to change the design on Lakyll's tabard/drape-thingy if you need to. Feel free to ask any other questions you may need! Also, let me know if you'd like me to send the GP or Box Box first for the 50% Payment ^^"
Lv. 100 — +40,041,041
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature

Thanks for ordering! I can definitely do that for you, I'll add you to the waitlist and you can send the half payment (preferably boxbox first please <3) whenever you are able!
Bump!
Luxiio's AvatarLuxiio
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): fullbody Type of art (gif, still): wiggle gif! What do you want me to draw?: I would love some art of my magician riolu! Reference/description?: Here is the toyhouse page! Ignore the Lucario in the art Background?: Solid color + Solid shape Shading/Lighting?: no thanks! Payment: 2,500,000cr (Yes there is extra in there you deserve it you're such a cool artist) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: yes of course! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): I would love for him to be holding a flower, but Im not picky on pose! Also I am interested in the Shayvee adopt! I can offer 500,000cr + 1,700gp AND some assorted large gems I have lying around (If you have any preferences on gems I can see if I have any of a certain type!)
Icon is by me!
Heya! First off, thanks so much for the compliments and the insanely massive amounts of money I mean absolutely humongous I haven't seen this much money since I saw Elon's bank account oh my gosh generous tips! It really means a lot to me <3 I'd love to draw your character, he is so cute! I'll put ya on the waitlist! And the adopt is yours! I've got no gem preference, and honestly everything included you've paid more than double price for the adopt, so I might throw in a little something extra too! Sorry for the long post, I'll keep working down the list of comms! And thanks again for your support!
Bump! Been busy lately but commissions are slowly being finished!
Bump! Managed to struggle my way past third quarter with decent grades, the end is in sight! Anyone waiting on comms, expect it within a week <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page