PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts! >

SolSoul's AvatarSolSoul
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Halfbody Type of art (gif, still): Wiggle GIF What do you want me to draw?: My OC, Lakyll! Reference/description?: Boop! Background?: Solid blue + a square frame/hollow square in a blue-ish white? Reference (#98bef6 & #dce9fc, if you do specific hex codes) Shading/Lighting?: Yes Broken/Unbroken lineart?: Up to you! Payment: 1 Box Box and 375 GP I think? (GP is equiv/ to 75 ZC) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Go ahead! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): I think I'd have a really rough time just trying to describe this so I drew a very quick reference - Essentially, hands are held up with fingers bent kinda like claws, happy/mischievous expression? (You're free to change up the angle) Not sure how much it will affect the art, but: Feathers by the ear curve with/around the head, feathers in the crest at the top of the head are not perfectly straight (they curve/fall back a little), there are several tiers of feathers at the back of the head that swoop up a little (Sort of like a yellow-crested cockatoo). You're also free to change the design on Lakyll's tabard/drape-thingy if you need to. Feel free to ask any other questions you may need! Also, let me know if you'd like me to send the GP or Box Box first for the 50% Payment ^^"
Lv. 100 — +43,972,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page