PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts! >

Luxiio's AvatarLuxiio
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): fullbody Type of art (gif, still): wiggle gif! What do you want me to draw?: I would love some art of my magician riolu! Reference/description?: Here is the toyhouse page! Ignore the Lucario in the art Background?: Solid color + Solid shape Shading/Lighting?: no thanks! Payment: 2,500,000cr (Yes there is extra in there you deserve it you're such a cool artist) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: yes of course! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): I would love for him to be holding a flower, but Im not picky on pose! Also I am interested in the Shayvee adopt! I can offer 500,000cr + 1,700gp AND some assorted large gems I have lying around (If you have any preferences on gems I can see if I have any of a certain type!)
Icon is by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page