PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
1. Yes that would be fine ^^ 2. Sorry ^^' Linking on is a bit of a hassle this should work hopefully x)
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
0 /1,000
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Great! Just one last thing, could you resend the last link again? It leads to the same image as the first two ^^'

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
Yup! Sorry for the trouble, I'll add you to the waiting list now :)
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
No its cool thanks
aixle's Avataraixle
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Halfbody Type of art (gif, still): Still What do you want me to draw?: My fursona, Ny! Reference/description?: Here’s Ny! Definitely let me know if you want better/clearer examples of anything on here! Background?: Solid color + solid color shape (feel free to pick whatever colors you think would look best with him!) Shading?: Yes please! Payment: Should be 825 GP? (Correct me if I can’t math right) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: If you’d like to, yes! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): Possibly a pose like this if it’s not too hard. (I’m more than happy to pick another if it is an issue!)
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns
Hi there! I'd love to draw Ny! Payment is correct, and I should be able to do the pose no problem! I'll put you on the waiting list <3
aixle's Avataraixle
Oh cool! I'll make sure to get the payment for it set up in just a moment as well.
Bump + quick update: Halfway through current comms! I've had a pretty nasty cough, but now I'm feeling better and will try to be more productive! Thanks for all your patience!
Quick bump! Sorry to waitlisted customers, my laptop has been broken and unresponsive (honestly, I'm pretty sure my poor laptop has been building up to this moment for the past five years), and I've been stuck on mobile for over a week now... I sent it in to get fixed yesterday, and hopefully I'll be able to use it soon! Thank you for all of your patience!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page