PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

POLL: Are my prices okay?

Total votes: 18

You must be logged in to vote.

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Welcome to my art shop! Feel free to take a look around! I do both still art and animations for fairly cheap! Rules, different types of art, examples, and commission forms are all down in the tabs below if you would like to view them! Thank you for visiting, have a great day or night <3
  • Rules
  • Payment Types
  • Art Types + Prices
  • Examples
  • Form
  • Adopts
  • Waiting List + Motivation Bar
Before we begin, here are some ground rules. Please do read these! I know it's tedious, just bear with me. Rules: 1. You do have to pay 50% of your total payment upfront, just so that if something happens, I do at least get something for any work I might've done. If I do not finish your commission, I will refund any currency or items you may have sent me. 2. Please don't resell or steal my art! I do not watermark my artworks, but this does not mean you are allowed to just use them. Unless I specifically state that it is F2U, in which case go crazy. Make sure to give credit though! 3. Please do get my permission before editing my art, unless it is just resizing, making the background clear, or removing the FlipAnim watermark in the bottom right corner. Even if the art is edited, you still do have to credit me. 4. I will not draw anything I deem inappropriate or against site rules. I also reserve the right to decline any offers you make me, but I will only do so with good reason. 5. Just follow PokeFarm rules in general. I will draw practically anything as long as it follows all of the rules: Pokemon, humans/humanoid, animals, anthro, feral... you name it. Just ask, and I'll most likely be able to do it!
If you've read all of those rules, you can continue onto the next tabs!
I am still pretty new to the site, so fair prices are still somewhat of a mystery to me. But, I did some snooping around the other art shops and I managed to cobble together a price list that makes sense. Kind of. If anything doesn't seem fair, just let me know and I'll try to fix it!
Prices: Currency conversion rates are 5000 credits = 5 gold poke = 1 zophan canister I also take items as payment! (Note: certain item prices have been adjusted to market price!) ✦28 Day Hypermode Voucher = 600 ZC ✦180 Day Hypermode Voucher = 3000 ZC ✦365 Day Hypermode Voucher = 4800 ZC ✦Ubercharm = 345 ZC ✦Shiny Charm = 200 ZC ✦Box Box = 120 ZC ✦Box Box Box = 1000 ZC ✦Large Gems of any type = 20 ZC Specific prices are in the art styles tab, just because there's too many to list here. Just know that all artworks have at least a base price of 100 ZC or equivalent, but it may change depending on how complex the artwork is. If you want to pay a different way than what is listed, you can message me or ask below and I'll see what I can do for you! Unfortunately, I don't do full refunds, but if you really dislike the artwork you recieve let me know what was wrong with it and I'll redo it for you for free.

Headshot, Halfbody, Fullbody

Each extra character in a piece of artwork (not counting pets, pokemon companions, etc.,) is charged 50% of the price. Fullbody, halfbody, and icon prices also carry over to GIFs and Animations. All artwork comes with color, but shading costs a little bit extra. Basic prices: ✦Headshot: 100ZC or equiv, comes with color. ✦Halfbody: 150 ZC or equiv, comes with color. ✦Fullbody: 200 ZC or equiv, comes with color. +Shading is an additional 15 ZC.

Animations and GIFS

I do two types of GIFS: Wiggle GIFS, where the only movement is the lineart wiggling:
Art and OC belongs to me
These will set you back an additional 50 ZC on top of the base price! Shading for these is 25 ZC, because I have to shade multiple frames.
Or animations ranging from simple to complex. Simple animations:
Adopt design belongs to Luxiio!
Consist of simple movements, including but not limited to blinking, blepping, head tilt, hand movements... and more. These will cost 100 ZC on top of the base price. Shading is 35 ZC. Complex animations:
Art and character belongs to Luxiio!
Anything significantly more complicated than that (whole body movement, long animations, etc.,) will cost extra. The added fee is 200 ZC, and shading is 45 ZC. If the amount of frames exceeds 15, every additional frame costs 5 extra ZC.

Backgrounds

The backgrounds I offer are: ✦Solid color: you can choose a specific color if you wish. This is free! ✦Solid color + solid color shape: Like in my profile image. Also free. ✦Ombre: An unblended ombre of a single color (you can ask for specific colors or two colors if you want). Costs 20 ZC. ✦Complex background: objects, lanscapes, etc. Costs 50 ZC, depending on complexity. ✦Other (please specify) Note: Clear backgrounds are not supported on the art application I use, but you are welcome to remove it yourself once the art in your possession!
Art and character belongs to me
This would be an example of a simple wiggle gif fullbody with shading and a solid color shape background. (My profile image is also an example of this.)

2024 Commissions!

Custom Commissions

Character and art belongs to Justsayhi!
Character and art belongs to aixle!
Character and art belongs to Luxiio!
Character and art belongs to SolSoul!
Characters and art belong to myoukyomyo!
Character and art belongs to LordCelery!
Character and art belongs to Luxiio!
Character and art belongs to Xyrnp!
Character and art belongs to Aloevera!
Character and art belongs to Ravenclawdiadem!

Sold Adopts

Adopt belongs to Luxiio!

More will be added as I get commissions!
This form isn't required, but it will probably make things easier for both of us if you use it! (You can copy and paste it into a textbox, but make sure to remove the spaces, or the formatting won't work ^^)
Form: [ b]Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art![ /b] [ b]Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody):[ /b] [ b]Type of art (gif, still):[ /b] [ b]What do you want me to draw?:[ /b] [ b]Reference/description?:[ /b] [ b]Background?:[ /b] [ b]Shading/Lighting?:[ /b] [ b]Payment:[ /b] [ b]Okay with me using your finished art as an example?:[ /b] [ b]Other (specific poses, notes, etc...):[ /b]
What are adopts? Adopts are little characters I make, and you can buy their designs! They will typically be around the same price as a similar commission. Prices are negotiable!
It looks like there's no one here right now!
This section is updated periodically, check back later if you don't see anything that catches your eye!
MOTIVATION BAR The motivation bar is a direct indicator of how long it is likely for me to take on your commission. The higher the bar, the more motivation I have and the more likely I am to get it done quick. If the bar drops below 50%, I will most likely close up shop for a day or two to regain some energy. If that ever happens, I'll make sure to let you guys know in advance!
It's not like me to say this, but... life kind of sucks right now, haha! (75%)

Waiting List: In progress:kizomu (half payment recieved!) Once I start on your commission, you are on the waiting list! I only work on one commission at a time-- if you make an offer but someone else is ahead of you, I put you in the slots down below so I can work on your offer later. Reserved Spots: 1. SkittyChan (No half-payment yet, wants white background!) 2. None 3. None 4.
credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Profile Picture @Azurealis

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Shop is now open! You are now welcome to make commissions!
Aloevera's AvatarAloevera
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): fullbody Type of art (gif, still): wiggle gif What do you want me to draw?: oc posed + expression like the top example on your examples tab! Reference/description?: Moki chewing on this! (just the jar without the chains) Shading?: Yes Payment: A boxbox + 25 zc Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Yes Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): Transparent background and connected lineart please c: I think that example of your art is really cute! Do you want me to send you the boxbox or the zc first for half payment?
  • Advertisments!
  • Sprite Showcase!
  • Credits!
Learn more about me in my Journal
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Signature made by Galladerox Avatar made by Yukirona for my use only. Sprites edited by me!
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! [ b]Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody):[ /b] headshot [ b]Type of art (gif, still):[ /b]wiggle+ shading [ b]What do you want me to draw?:[ /b] [ b]Reference/description?:[ /b]its' also in my profile picture! she is very timid [ b]Shading?:[ /b]yes [ b]Payment:[ /b] I have a box box, but i believe the total is 175 zc, with 75 zc remaining, can we work this out through pm? [ b]Okay with me using your finished art as an example?:[ /b]yes [ b]Other (specific poses, notes, etc...):[/ b] no, thanks!
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +1,032,924
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Headshot Type of art (gif, still): Still Reference/description?: little fella!! Shading?: No thank you! ^_^ Payment: 1 BoxBox (please keep the extra! you definitely deserve to be charging more!!) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: If you’d like! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): Whatever you’d like!! :D Preferably him happy, but just go crazy! Thank you for expressing interest in drawing the guy :> And definitely take your time! ^^
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
Hey all! Thank you so much for expressing interest! @Justsayhi: Thank you so much for the support! I will put you on the waiting list! @Ravenclawdiadem: I will send you a PM regarding payment! @Aloevera: I would love to do your commission! One problem though-- the website I use doesn't support clear backgrounds. I'm very sorry, I probably should have mentioned that sooner... do you still want the commission?
Aloevera's AvatarAloevera

QUOTE originally posted by Azurealis

Hey all! Thank you so much for expressing interest! @Justsayhi: Thank you so much for the support! I will put you on the waiting list! @Ravenclawdiadem: I will send you a PM regarding payment! @Aloevera: I would love to do your commission! One problem though-- the website I use doesn't support clear backgrounds. I'm very sorry, I probably should have mentioned that sooner... do you still want the commission?
That's fine, if you're okay with it, I can see if I can edit it to have a transparent background later? For now a flat light purple background is alright c:
Of course! You are welcome to edit out the background if you so wish once the image is in your possession! I would do it myself, but... when you have a computer about as old as the sun, there's not much you can do there. Anyways, I will start on your commission! Could you send the ZC over first please?
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus (headshot, halfbody, fullbody): Headshot Type of art (gif, still): Gif What do you want me to draw?: This Reference/description?: Can you copy the eye roll of this?? Background?: Anything Shading/Lighting?: Yes Broken/Unbroken lineart?: Whichever you prefer ^^ Payment: ZC/GP (Just tell me how complicated this thing is lol I'll gladly pay whatever amount ^^) Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Yes Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): Can it have a choker or something like this instead of a heart can it be a skull???
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
0 /1,000
I'd love to do that for you! Just a few things before I put you on the waiting list: 1. This would be a simple animation, if it's just the eye roll, so that would cost you about 235 ZC or equivalent if that's okay! 2. Your second link sends me to the same full-body reference as the first link, is it supposed to link to a choker reference instead?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page