PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

February 2024 events/updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

C730's AvatarC730
Happy birthday Niet!! <3
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
Happy birthhday (quoteing Klinger's cake from tv show serious MASH, i am a dork for that show), and best wishes. I'm just love the birthday CS, been hoping for that one to eventually pop up, Abras are so cute ^^. The V-day CS is cute too, I like how the feelers look the most. Excited/impatient for the update but thank you for a date to look forward too. Lastly took me a while to remember that event pkmn, but that might've been because after getting frustrated with those quests I distanced myself from the glitch stuff. Though that was when my mind was still devloping and didn't take much for me to get put off heh ^^''. Still looking forward to the dragon ^^
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 1308
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Reima's AvatarReima
It's been a wonderfully exciting day hatching a lot of eggs today~ Having a great time with it & I look forward to these changes mentioned here - It'll certainly be interesting! And of course Happy Birthday!!
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 4958
Sari's AvatarSari
Happy Birthday Niet and Happy Birthday PFQ! 🎂🎉 I only expected the Valentine's Event this month, but being told we have a whole 3 events/special days was an amazing surprise! 🤩 Thank you, everyone for this exciting month! :3
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
nikao's Avatarnikao
Happy birthday Niet[Adam] may you have a lucky new life year^^ and also happy 10th anniversary of pfq being open for us^-^ Hope this will be an interesting year, with it being leap year too^^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Happy birthday and happy anniversary! Looking forward to the new happenings!
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
I managed to get to the hard goal of this week's Tournament (evolving Pokemon) because of yesterday's EXP bonus.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Question: What happens with the current Lab Reloader items? Will they be usable in the updated Lab? Will we be able to trade them in for something new like when the lucky seals and charm boxes got an update?
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 10434
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,357,220
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,864,159
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
I cannot express in words how excited I am for deinglitch!!
Current Type Race score = 6406
Saving for Memory Stick!
532/200
All art by me.
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
This new event looks like it has great potential.

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page