PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

February 2024 events/updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

POLL: Choose which Bonus Counters to activate!

•  85%
  •  28%
  •  24%
  •  55%
  •  10%
  •  64%
  •  14%
  •  86%

Total votes: 1,133

This poll is now closed.

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Here's some plans for February! Events, giveaways, the 2024 Phase 1 update, and a new Variant! First things first, February 6th is several things. It's my 32nd birthday (yay!) but it's also the 10th anniversary of PFQ (being open to the public). Consequently we will have our tenth Birthday Custom Sprite: Methos is joining the roster!
Log in on your birthday (or anniversary of joining PFQ if you didn't give us your birthday) or the week following it to receive an EXP boost, and make 100 interactions during that week to receive the new CS! Additionally, I will be activating three bonus counters, as chosen by the community. Use the poll above to choose which counters you would like to see active, and the three with the most votes will be boosted on February 6th!
Next up, Valentine's Day is coming. We will be running our usual event, in which you can buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies - the catch is that you cannot buy them for yourself, you must buy them for someone else! Every year hundreds of thousands of treats get sent all over the place, so look forward to it! You can also buy a pair of Chocolate Meowstic CSes, of which you receive one and the other goes to the person you choose. Finally, you will be able to buy all of our unvaulted Valentine's Day Custom Sprites, and a brand new one for this year:
The event will be open from February 14th to the 20th. See you then!
I'm sure a number of you are keen for news on the 2024 Update, as Phase 1 is planned to go out this month. While I do not have details on exact numbers for the ranks and rewards, I can give you a date: February 21st. On that day (time will depend on when I'm online to press the button!), all ranks will be recalculated, and the new prize system will go in place. This is your final warning to collect any unclaimed Rank prizes from your Party page. Any unclaimed prizes from the old system will be permanently lost when the new system comes in. You will then be able to claim any prizes from the new system that you are eligible for. The Lab will receive its buffs on the same day, including the reworked Lab Reloaders, reduction of the 5 minute cooldown, expansion of the number of slots, and more information and hints for newer players to better understand the game.
And lastly, have you seen the calendar? It is a leap year, but even so, that Feb 29th looks a bit...
g
l
i
t
c
h
y
... The special event "Dubious Dinner" will take place February 23rd to 29th, and sees the return of a long-awaited Variant:
Please look forward to it!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Oh, how fun!! Thank you so much for the update -- Im super excited for all of these!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Deinglitch returns! Very excited for the event and all the new updates. :D
PinkyLali's AvatarPinkyLali
very excited for the update and the events! yay! :)
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Type Race Score; 0
ooh, I'm really looking forward to the event!
cookyz78's Avatarcookyz78
when will saiyan ratatta be updated to the current saiyan level from the DB animes?
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Happy 10th anniversary PFQ! Here's to many more years to come! These new sprites do look interesting, I'm intrigued!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
GardenWitch's AvatarGardenWitch
Im so excited I cant wait!
Collecting
20 30
Journal UFT Fields 0
credit
Background from New Pokemon Snap F2U code by Gumshoe
xelario's Avatarxelario
I'm excited :3
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Wooo! I can't wait for all the things! And happy birthday for when it's here!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page