PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

February 2024 events/updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by MossDragon

Is there any possibility there will be a ZC sale if I may ask?
Y'know what? Tomorrow will be a ZC sale as well. With thanks to MossDragon for the idea ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Thank you Niet! :D 💚
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Happy Birthday Niet love you and the team!!! <3 Thank you so much yay! Plus I been wanting a Methos cake yay!!! I been playing here since 2017 love you guys sooooo much and this game helped me through soooo much made great friends and had fun hatching now I decided offically today I'm gonna be a normal type hunter and breeder :D If I get any S/A/M Eevee naming him after ya Niet!!
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
Happy Birthday Niet! Thank ya'll a bunch too and hope it's a great one!! I'm excited for the folk who know what the glitchy pal dragon is and are excited for it's return, that vivi sprite defintely looks like one i wouldn't mind getting myself if i have the time!
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
Kmastersmash's AvatarKmastersmash
Oh Oh then it was a celebration, it was unexpected for me how he was here today
Avatar by pokemoon and kmastersmash
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
As its bad luck in germany to wish a happy birthday early, i only came back today. Happy birthday Niet and thank you (and the team) for this special website.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Happy birthday, Niet! Hope today goes well for ya
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Happy birthday Niet! And like I mentioned yesterday, I did in fact sprite a cake. A small detail had to be sacrificed, but... I got an Absol to fit into a 19 by 14 pixel space and I'd say it still looks good! The Absol itself is the candle (the rest of the candlestick is hidden by its fur), I was going to put the flame around the horn but I was out of vertical space due to working in a 24x24 canvas. (Here's an upscaled version for those who have trouble seeing really small things: ) (It took me nearly 3 hours just for the Absol, and it's 3 hours of my life I don't need back because they were worth spending)
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Elemental131's AvatarElemental131
Happi birthday to the creator of PFQ, Niet! also I just wanna mention

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

ze Quote

Happy birthday Niet! And like I mentioned yesterday, I did in fact sprite a cake. A small detail had to be sacrificed, but... I got an Absol to fit into a 19 by 14 pixel space and I'd say it still looks good! The Absol itself is the candle (the rest of the candlestick is hidden by its fur), I was going to put the flame around the horn but I was out of vertical space due to working in a 24x24 canvas. (Here's an upscaled version for those who have trouble seeing really small things: ) (It took me nearly 3 hours just for the Absol, and it's 3 hours of my life I don't need back because they were worth spending)
The sprite looks amazing fren!
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
Happy Birthday Niet!
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page