PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 151617

Frog Friend's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFrog Friend
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Request: Breloom & Espathra Fusion! References: I want the base shape to lean towards Breloom, tail and neck 'fringe' thing namely, then lots of Espathra's frills (and eyes)! Creativity and everything else is up to you! :3 Line color: Any you prefer, again! Background: Transparent as well! Additional information: I'M BACK! I feel kinda bad for like... flooding you with work to do buT ALSO that's what you're here to do! Either way, a hopefully easier fusion. I hope you have fun with it! I love seeing all your fusions so much... Payment: The other mega stone I mentioned in my last comm; the Hawluchite!
  • 🐸
  • 🍃
『FtM He/Him|Adult|Artist/Writer』 Still kickin'. :3
Lv. 100 — +3,981,119
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
Hiya also sorry for flooding you with work Request: my oc/pupper References: Pupper Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: Manaphite Q
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png
You don't need to apologize for commission requests, haha. That's what the shop is for!

QUOTE originally posted by Frog Friend

Request: Breloom & Espathra Fusion!
I'll add you to the waitlist. I'll probably get to this today or tomorrow.

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: my oc/pupper Payment: Manaphite Q
Unfortunately I alreayd have a Mega Manaphy. If you'd like to offer something else, I think your OC would be fun to draw!
dark.png 0 Avatar by me.
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by fireluxray

You don't need to apologize for commission requests, haha. That's what the shop is for!

I'll add you to the waitlist. I'll probably get to this today or tomorrow.

Request: my oc/pupper Payment: Manaphite Q
Unfortunately I alreayd have a Mega Manaphy. If you'd like to offer something else, I think your OC would be fun to draw!
Okie I have Marshadeite Sharkolite Q and Shucklite Q lmk if you have any/what one you want ^^
grandmaster.pnge+.png

Okie I have Marshadeite Sharkolite Q and Shucklite Q lmk if you have any/what one you want ^^
Shucklite works, I have the other two already. I'll add you to the waitlist!
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Request: espeon x hisuian arcanine References: i'd absolutely love arcanine as the base, and i'd also really like to see hisu arcanine's wispiness (the design of the tail, mane and feet iirc!) as well espeon's gem + double tail concept in action! :D anything else, i'd be happy to see what you come up with <3 Line color: feel free to pick! Background: solid please, perhaps white or grey? :O Additional information: I'd like to receive it through pms if possible! (hopefully i did all of this correctly ^^') Payment: i have several megastones (20), but i can also offer a mega voucher 5 as well so you can pick whichever stone you'd prefer! :D if not, let me know and i can pm a list of all the ones i have!

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Request: espeon x hisuian arcanine
I'd love the mega voucher 5 if you're willing to part with it :) I'll add you to the waitlist! You can expect the finished piece within a few days.

I think this one turned out really sweet. I hope you like it!

Breloom/Espathra fusion

Request: my oc/pupper
Pupper has a cool design and a cute name. I tried to show off his back design with the pose too.

Pupper OC

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Request: Spiritomb/Slowking Fusion References: I would love the main base to be that of a Slowking. Otherwise, everything is up to you! Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: Mewtwonite Y
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Spiritomb/Slowking Fusion
Sound like an interesting combination! I'll add you to the waitlist and get back to you within a few days :)
Finished this! Here you go :)

Spiritomb/Slowking fusion

illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Request: arcanine x zygarde (10% / dog forme) fusion! References: wahaha i've got another dog fusion for ya! this time, i'd actually love to see what you come up with this time, and i don't mind either mon as the base and you can choose between regular arcanine or the hisuian forme! :D Line color: n/a Background: solid please, and whichever color suits it best! Additional information: if i may receive it in pms, that'd be great! Payment: would another mega stone 5 voucher work still? i can add on some summons as well, i know most legendary mon designs are a bit complicated :O

Pages: 12345678··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page