PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Lineart Description: Urshifu OC holding the paw of a Kubfu while walking together References: Urshifu and Kubfu (Really the only difference with these guys and their normal counterparty is that they're more bear-like in appearance lmao) Additional information: Black Lines with a Transparent background Payment: Gimmighoul Coin, 250 GP and 10 Relic Copper Request: Lineart Description: Hydreigon/Gourgeist Fusion References: I want the main base to be that of a Hydreigon. Otherwise, everything is completely up to you. Additional information: Black Lines with a Transparent background Payment: Gimmighoul Coin, 250 GP and 10 Relic Copper
I'll add you to the waitlist as well! I'll see how many I have time for tomorrow. Shouldn't take longer than a few days though :)
ice.png 3494 Avatar by me.
AvaTheAxolotl's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvaTheAxolotl
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Request: lineart Description: Either her roaring/growling at a human, or her flying (first one preferred) References: Avalanche Additional information: thank you! Payment: 50 ZC
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

Request: lineart Description: Either her roaring/growling at a human, or her flying (first one preferred) References: Avalanche Additional information: thank you! Payment: 50 ZC
I'll add you to the queue! Do you have anything specific in mind for the human, like time period?
AvaTheAxolotl's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvaTheAxolotl
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
maybe like a knight or just a scared peasant lol (medieval)
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I was busier than I expected today so I only finished up two requests. I also struggled a lot with drawing Urshifu, but hopefully it looks decent. I did my best!

Bug Critter

Urshifu and Kubfu

Finished two more pieces!

Avalanche

Mirage

Next up! I made a doodle that was closer to gourgeist that you can have as an extra, since I thought it was very cute.

Hydreigon/Gourgeist

Bonus doodle

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page