PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 151617

Omg I love it so much! It’s so cute!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
I love it so much! Thank youuuu! Request: Gliscor Gijinka-Sofia References: Ref Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: I realized Valentine Day is next week so I wanted to comm a art for my partner's character :D Payment: Swamperite (I had three apparently?)
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Request: Arcanine Gjinka! References: You can pick between Arcanine or Hisuian Arcanine, I'm happy to leave the rest up to you as long as the gjinka is on the masculine side (or male)! <3 Background: solid, perhaps a white or grey, or whichever looks best! Additional information: Would it be alright to have it pmed instead of posted on the thread? :D Payment: 500gp!

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Gliscor Gijinka-Sofia
Here you go! You could color it for some added pizzazz if you have the time :)

Gliscor Gijinka

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Request: Arcanine Gjinka! References: You can pick between Arcanine or Hisuian Arcanine, I'm happy to leave the rest up to you as long as the gjinka is on the masculine side (or male)! <3
Thanks for the request! Unfortunately I'm not going to be designing anything other than fusions from scratch right now. Fusions require fairly little, because I already have all the elements from the existing pokémon. For gijinkas I would have to come up with outfits, hairstyles and body types, and I'm not very good at coming up with outfits in particular. Thanks for understanding!
dark.png 0 Avatar by me.
arceus.pnga+.png
Request: Mega Absol-Haku References: Ref. If for whatever reason, you need his tail. It's just the same as a regular mega Absol lmao Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope Payment: Mythrite
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
Request: Fusion of Lycanroc (midday or dusk your choice) and Tauros(Aqua Breed) References: base Being Lycanroc with Tauros's horns kinda behind or above it's ears and water-thingy markings. around it's spikes Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope Payment: Jolteonite Q
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I've added both to the waitlist! It should take a few days at maximum.

Request: Mega Absol OC
Here's the first one! I feel a little bad that without the colors it comes across as just a Mega Absol lol. The second one should be finished tomorrow.

Mega Absol OC

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: Lycanroc/Tauros fusion
Alright, done! I hope you like it :)

Lycanroc/Tauros fusion

Hey hey! Im back to bug ya, i mean commission you lol Request: Humanoid References: female with bright red eyes, Really long ultramarine hair, Fox ears and tail of the same color as her hair. She is wearing a long Kimono with a sash on her waist and a big bow on her waistline in the back. Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: piece in dms please Payment: 300gp
v-fighting.png0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
arceus.pnga+.png
Request: Hisuian Decidueye OC References: This character here. Only changes I feel worth adding is that his feathers are messier and his feet are more structured like a Hisuian Braviary. Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope Payment: Prison Bottle
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Request: Humanoid References: female with bright red eyes, Really long ultramarine hair, Fox ears and tail of the same color as her hair. She is wearing a long Kimono with a sash on her waist and a big bow on her waistline in the back.
Sure, I'll try my best! I don't draw kimonos often, so apologies if it's a bit simple. I'll try to get it done by Sunday.

Request: Hisuian Decidueye OC
I'm going to be a bit busy for a few days, so it might take a bit, but I'll get to work on this as soon as I can! If I don't find a moment to sit down earlier, I'd say early next week.

Pages: 123456··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page