PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

QUOTE originally posted by fireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Request: Humanoid References: female with bright red eyes, Really long ultramarine hair, Fox ears and tail of the same color as her hair. She is wearing a long Kimono with a sash on her waist and a big bow on her waistline in the back. I have a few photos that i put on Imgur so it might make it easier (mind you they are AI) https://imgur.com/a/bIlA1Yi
Sure, I'll try my best! I don't draw kimonos often, so apologies if it's a bit simple. I'll try to get it done by Sunday.

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Hisuian Decidueye OC
I'm going to be a bit busy for a few days, so it might take a bit, but I'll get to work on this as soon as I can! If I don't find a moment to sit down earlier, I'd say early next week.
all good! take your time im sure it will come out amazing!
v-fighting.png0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
Frog Friend's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFrog Friend
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Request: Mega-Galade & Hatterene Fusion! References: I'm gonna leave it up to you! I don't want it to look like it adheres to any specific side as the 'base', and more of a complete 50/50! (Though maybe, whatever the final design ends up being, it excludes the weird hip disc-bulge thing gallade has) Line color: Whatever you most prefer! Background: Transparent! Additional information: Nah :> (Also from your previous post(s) I know you're gonna be a bit busier/slower so I just wanna tell you to not sweat it, take your time! :D) Payment: Gogoatite! If you already have that then Hawluchite instead?
  • 🐸
  • 🍃
『FtM He/Him|Adult|Artist/Writer』 Still kickin'. :3
Lv. 100 — +3,981,119
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Frog Friend

Request: Mega-Galade & Hatterene Fusion! Payment: Gogoatite! If you already have that then Hawluchite instead?
I have neither yet, so either works! I've added you to the waitlist. I'm going to say early next week for the estimate here as well :)
ice.png 0 Avatar by me.
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
Hiya if you’re to busy you can skip this, if not then take your time no sweat ^^ Request: Pokemon Fusion of Flareon and Galarian Articuno References: The base Pokemon is a Flareon with articuno’s legs in the back, with paws in the front maybe its tail kinda like articunos Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: payment Shucklite Q or Breloomite Q lmk if you have these already
grandmaster.pnge+.png

Request: Hisuian Decidueye OC
Here's your Decidueye! I've never drawn one before, even though I used it in Moon. It was a lot of fun!

Hisuian Decidueye OC

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: Pokemon Fusion of Flareon and Galarian Articuno
I have neither! Though if I get to pick, I quite fancy Breloom :) I'll add you to the waitlist!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Request: Pokemon Fusion of Hisuian Arcanine and Houndstone References: Everything is completely up to you! I am curious to see what you come up with. Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: Blue Orb
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
grandmaster.pnge+.png

Request: Mega-Gallade & Hatterene Fusion!
This one was surprisingly hard. In the end I feel like it doesn't really look a lot like a fusion, but I hope you still like it!

Mega Gallade/Hatterene fusion

Here you go! The tail was super fun and swooshy.

Flareon/Galarian Articuno fusion

Request: Pokemon Fusion of Hisuian Arcanine and Houndstone
Well I hope I live up to your expectations! I'll add you to the waitlist. You can expect it to be finished in a few days.
Frog Friend's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFrog Friend
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by fireluxray

Request: Mega-Gallade & Hatterene Fusion!
This one was surprisingly hard. In the end I feel like it doesn't really look a lot like a fusion, but I hope you still like it!

No Watermark

No Watermark

oh it looks BEAUTIFUL! :D thank you so much!! (and also.. sorry for giving you a tough one <:) but you did great!! i love it!)
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png

thank you!! So much sending payment rn,
grandmaster.pnge+.png

Request: Pokemon Fusion of Hisuian Arcanine and Houndstone
Here you go! I love drawing dogs, so having free hands in this was very enjoyable. I'm almost tempted to color it, haha.

Hisuian Arcanine/Houndstone fusion

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page