PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 141516

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Request: arcanine x zygarde (10% / dog forme) fusion!
I'll add you to the waitlist. I'm actually not doing anything right now so I'll get started right away haha. As for payment, the mega voucher 5 works! It's pwyw, but I won't say no to summons. I'd love Eclipse Flutes specifically but I have a list of what I'm looking for in the payment tab.
ice.png 3494 Avatar by me.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Request: Wolf Fursona References: Here you go! Hopefully you can see it Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Can I have the finished piece in dms? :0 This is gift art for my partner’s birthday in several days lmao Payment: Umbreonite Q
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Wolf Fursona
Sure thing! I might be able to get to it tonight but if not, it won't take longer than a few days.
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
master.pnge+.png
Request: a fusion between Noivern/skeledirge or noivern/luxray (Female) References: For either fusion noivern's the base Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Payment: Mega Stone Voucher 5
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: a fusion between Noivern/skeledirge
I've added you to the waitlist! I actually started this yesterday, so it should be ready later today.
I struggled getting a good pose down for some reason. The one I was happy with ended up not being the same style as I usually do, so you'll get a freebie to account for that!

Expected style

More experimental

Naxxremis's AvatarNaxxremis
grandmaster.pngd.png
I would like an avatar if possible. Payment I will leave to you since this is the first time I have made a request like this. I would like a Litwick sitting on Froakies head.
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Naxxremis

I would like an avatar if possible. Payment I will leave to you since this is the first time I have made a request like this. I would like a Litwick sitting on Froakies head.
Since the shop is pay what you want right now, you can choose an amount you feel fits. If you don't want to part with your currencies, I also have a list of items I accept as payment instead in the shops 'payment' tab. I'll add you to the waitlist, but I haven't done avatars before, so it might take a few days as I try out what method works best.
Naxxremis's AvatarNaxxremis
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by fireluxray

Since the shop is pay what you want right now, you can choose an amount you feel fits. If you don't want to part with your currencies, I also have a list of items I accept as payment instead in the shops 'payment' tab. I'll add you to the waitlist, but I haven't done avatars before, so it might take a few days as I try out what method works best.
Just looked through my Unown and I have a P Forme w/ a Naive nature that I can pay with
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Request: yamask x hisuian arcanine (or it can be regular arcanine, if that's any easier to design!) References: i think arcanine as the base for sure!! was wanting to see sort of a "mask" aspect incorporated somehow! it might be difficult to do without a color contrast (for stuff like yamask's signature red eyes) so i totally get if it's not possible! >:D Line color: you pick! Background: solid, maybe.. red or black if possible? :D Additional information: would it be possible to have it in pms? <3 (hopefully the next time i stop by will be for a fusion that doesn't have arcanine LOL) Payment: would you accept another mega 5 voucher by chance? :O plus a few of your wanted summons (music box + 2 eclipse flutes) too!

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
grandmaster.pnge+.png

Just looked through my Unown and I have a P Forme w/ a Naive nature that I can pay with
Unfortunately I already have a Naïve P Forme Unown. If you have other Unown, you can check my fields to see if I have it already. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind some gold for the mega evolutions. I've pretty much finished the request, so once we settle on a price, I'll post it for you :)

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Request: yamask x hisuian arcanine (or it can be regular arcanine, if that's any easier to design!) Payment: would you accept another mega 5 voucher by chance? :O plus a few of your wanted summons (music box + 2 eclipse flutes) too!
A mega voucher is always welcome, as well as summons! I'll add you to the waitlist. I love arcanine, so I don't mind all the requests haha.

Here's the result! I tried out making the avatar straight as 150x150px, which turned out pretty pixely. I then tried 300x300px that I resized to 150x150, which is smoother, but maybe a little blurrier. I included both for you to choose from, but personally I think the larger one downsized looks a bit better. Hope you like it!

150x150px

300x300px downsized

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page