PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > Ray's Art Shop >

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Naxxremis

Just looked through my Unown and I have a P Forme w/ a Naive nature that I can pay with
Unfortunately I already have a Naïve P Forme Unown. If you have other Unown, you can check my fields to see if I have it already. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind some gold for the mega evolutions. I've pretty much finished the request, so once we settle on a price, I'll post it for you :)

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Request: yamask x hisuian arcanine (or it can be regular arcanine, if that's any easier to design!) Payment: would you accept another mega 5 voucher by chance? :O plus a few of your wanted summons (music box + 2 eclipse flutes) too!
A mega voucher is always welcome, as well as summons! I'll add you to the waitlist. I love arcanine, so I don't mind all the requests haha.

QUOTE originally posted by Naxxremis

I would like an avatar if possible. Payment I will leave to you since this is the first time I have made a request like this. I would like a Litwick sitting on Froakies head.
Here's the result! I tried out making the avatar straight as 150x150px, which turned out pretty pixely. I then tried 300x300px that I resized to 150x150, which is smoother, but maybe a little blurrier. I included both for you to choose from, but personally I think the larger one downsized looks a bit better. Hope you like it!

150x150px

300x300px downsized

ice.png 0 Avatar by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page