PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 133134135

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
k.png or maybe your just untrusting, mimi. As for the bush, I had no reason to kill you there, and I still have no reason now.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
champion.png
"Whatever. You've met me, and you know my disdain for you - That's all I had to tell you freaks. Have fun with whatever it is you do." It said, before promptly closing it's eyes and switching back to spooky, who looked thoroughly embarrased.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
ultra.png
k.png well then, mimis just a little ball of sunshine, ain't she? Shizis voice is oozing with sarcasm......
champion.png
"She's.. uhm.. I'm sorry." Spooky mumbled, looking down. "I didn't know she'd be so rude to you guys.."
ultra.png
k.png its alright spooky...... Theres a chandelure fusion whos equally rude.....
"I'm used to it by now" Julian answered. It seems like there was at least one side of every fusion that was either grumpy, angry, or antisocial. It sort of made him feel bad for Mercury and having to deal with this. Sort of. He was still partly at fault. But even if there wasn't this whole fusion fiasco, he'd still met his fair share of people who didn't aprticularly like him, or were rude. Which was a lot of people. Perhaps that was partly his fault for his temper, he thought quietly.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
ultra.png
Shizi then leans against julian, and she falls asleep. k.png zzzzz.......
"It's alright Spooky," Kaito said. "Kaitou has more manners I guess, but well, he's very destructive."
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
champion.png
"Mm.. I'm tired, too.. Wake me up if anything happens." They said, wandering over to Shizi and plopping themselves down beside her. "G'night.."
Kaito settled in a corner alone and went to sleep. He let Kaitou take over for a bit.

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 133134135

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page