PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 133134135

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"Hmm... Guess I'll just have figure out more about myself as I go, huh?"
PFP credit
Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q.
♣︎♠︎♥︎♦︎
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
k.png affirmative. That seems to be the case.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
ace.png
"So... How long did it take you to get used to blindness?"
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
k.png well, if you want to be technical, I was originally partially blind after the fusion. I only recently became completely blind after a hydro pump cracked my shell and caused an explosion, blowing a part of my shell open.... Regardless, ive been able to sense vibrations that others cause when moving around.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
Ok, Glacier here. Guys... I'm really sorry for not being here for so long, but I've been struggling with mental health. I left PFQ for a month, and I'm back now, but my motivation with this RP has dropped. I'm the host of this and I know it's irresponsible of me, but I don't think I can continue. If you still want to go on, pretend Mercury teleported back to the As One lab with his Porygon2, and is no longer here. Again, I'm sorry for just leaving like this. But bye, at least for now.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

Ok, Glacier here. Guys... I'm really sorry for not being here for so long, but I've been struggling with mental health. I left PFQ for a month, and I'm back now, but my motivation with this RP has dropped. I'm the host of this and I know it's irresponsible of me, but I don't think I can continue. If you still want to go on, pretend Mercury teleported back to the As One lab with his Porygon2, and is no longer here. Again, I'm sorry for just leaving like this. But bye, at least for now.
That's alright with me, we all have things we need to do, so it's no pressure. ^w^

Pages: 123··· 133134135

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page