PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
master.pnge.png
hello!! could i grab zpinda for 600zc?
Neph-25-he/it
Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mabosstiff

hello!! could i grab zpinda for 600zc?
Of course! Send payment and I'll send the unwatermarked version ASAP!! Thank you so much for wanting them!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
Bump!! :D
Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Hiyaaa!! :D “I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Three characters if you don't mind!! Cupid, Rex and Krow! Type: Fullbodies :D Payment: 1000zc? I think?? please correct me if I've counted wrong on that, I suck at math!! Flat or Shaded?: Shaded please! (I can't see if shading costs extra, but I'm absolutely willing to pay extra for it, just tell me!!) Background or Transparent?: A simple background should be perfect! :3 Other/Extra: Cupid and Rex are two hyper little puppies that love wrestling and playing with each other!! They tend to go a bit rough though, which has sometimes ended up in injury, oopsie!! (Rex should have a tear in his left ear, it doesn't show on his pictures, but please add that!! I'm happy to doodle up a quick ear reference for you if you want that!!) Krow is like,,, kinda anxious and doesn't really like it when his friends play that violently, so he often sits closeby to supervise them and steps in when he thinks they're going too far hahaha I'd love for you to draw something like that. Otherwise I'll be delighted with the three of them just running together instead!! BTW I read about your fusionverse story and I am in love with it qwq
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM

QUOTE originally posted by Skunktank

Snip!
HI!!!!!!!! I would love to draw your lil guys!!!!! 1000zc is correct and shading isnt extra, I'm just still getting the feel for it so I dont charge!!! Due to me working weekends, it may take a day or so to sketch out but I'll be sure to keep you in the loop!! If you could PM me the tear, just so I know how it looks, I would really appreciate it!!! :D (Also OMG I'm honored and embarassed you like my silly little fusionverse!!! I'm always down to babble about it!)
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png
So I would love to order a little notification icon, but I wasn't for sure if you'd be open for it or if I should use the generic form for it ^^' I just want a cute little snorlax icon if that's not too much? c:
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

So I would love to order a little notification icon, but I wasn't for sure if you'd be open for it or if I should use the generic form for it ^^' I just want a cute little snorlax icon if that's not too much? c:
I am so sorry for the wait!!! Work's been terrible X_X I could try it!!! Would you want a whole little snorlax or would you want just a snorlax head? I would say it would be priced about the same as an Icon if that's okay with you!! Just let me know :D Regardless, it's very good to see you back!! :DD
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png
Well you know I love your art ^-^ that works fine pricing wise for me and I'll let you have creative freedom on it c: practice whatever you want/need and just have fun with it ^-^<3 work sucks, I know
River Otter's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRiver Otter
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Pokemon/OC: Sableye! Type: Icon Please! Payment: Gp and/or Credits Flat or Shaded?: Flat works! Background or Transparent?: Simple BG, maybe a gradient? Other/Extra: I'd love the icon to be sableye grinning and looking down, maybe grabbing the sides of the box being a cute but creepy little grinning spooper. It would mostly be just a headshot for it!
bug.png 133

QUOTE originally posted by RiverOtter

Pokemon/OC: Sableye! Type: Icon Please! Payment: Gp and/or Credits Flat or Shaded?: Flat works! Background or Transparent?: Simple BG, maybe a gradient? Other/Extra: I'd love the icon to be sableye grinning and looking down, maybe grabbing the sides of the box being a cute but creepy little grinning spooper. It would mostly be just a headshot for it!
Of course!! I'll add you to the list shortly!! This sounds like a ton of fun!!! I'll dm you with the sketch when I have it done!! :DD

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page