PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in {CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > {CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆ >

Banananana's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBanananana
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Hiyaaa!! :D “I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Three characters if you don't mind!! Cupid, Rex and Krow! Type: Fullbodies :D Payment: 1000zc? I think?? please correct me if I've counted wrong on that, I suck at math!! Flat or Shaded?: Shaded please! (I can't see if shading costs extra, but I'm absolutely willing to pay extra for it, just tell me!!) Background or Transparent?: A simple background should be perfect! :3 Other/Extra: Cupid and Rex are two hyper little puppies that love wrestling and playing with each other!! They tend to go a bit rough though, which has sometimes ended up in injury, oopsie!! (Rex should have a tear in his left ear, it doesn't show on his pictures, but please add that!! I'm happy to doodle up a quick ear reference for you if you want that!!) Krow is like,,, kinda anxious and doesn't really like it when his friends play that violently, so he often sits closeby to supervise them and steps in when he thinks they're going too far hahaha I'd love for you to draw something like that. Otherwise I'll be delighted with the three of them just running together instead!! BTW I read about your fusionverse story and I am in love with it qwq
SHE/THEY • 22 • ART SHOP TOYHOU.SEINSTAGRAM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page