PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{CLOSED} ⋆˖⁺‧₊ Astral Art Shop Aquarium ₊‧⁺˖⋆

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tsuku

“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Kha'zarak my OC (hopefully it is enough ;w; if not i can take another one!) Type: Fullbody Payment: 3,5 M Credits + 10 summon_deo.png Flat or Shaded?: Shaded Background or Transparent?: Transparent Other/Extra: Looking like "urgh, not you again" - he is an edgelord ///D always "cold", being mean - but still a guardian of his team. Pose is up to you, because his design is a bit complext.
Hi!! I would love to draw him for you! Just letting you know, you're WAY overpaying!! You only need to oay 7 Helix orbs (700zc equi.) and 1.75mil credits (Shading and Complexity!!) I'll add you to the queue and PM you a sketch when I'm able! I do work 12 hours Friday through Sunday, so it may take me a few days! Thank you so much for your order!!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Kaito please! Type: Icon lol, I'm broke TvT Payment: 1,000 GP Flat or Shaded?: Flat Background or Transparent?: A black background please! Other/Extra: I'd love something akin to the offical poses! He's a little insane lol, so also something similar to offical art expression would be lovely! Could you include him holding the lighter? Thanks!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Kaito please! Type: Icon lol, I'm broke TvT Payment: 1,000 GP Flat or Shaded?: Flat Background or Transparent?: A black background please! Other/Extra: I'd love something akin to the offical poses! He's a little insane lol, so also something similar to offical art expression would be lovely! Could you include him holding the lighter? Thanks!
Hi!! I'll add you to the list and send you a sketch when able! Thank you for the interest!!
“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Houndoom + Bernese Mountain Dog Mix Type: Icon Payment: 240 (Is my math right?) Flat or Shaded?: Shaded pretty please Background or Transparent?: A neutral background that compliments the fire puppy. Dark grey or Dark red or Black maybe? ♡ Other/Extra: The links should help with the poses, but I would like the pup to have their head tilted to the side, and tongue out like a silly little goober. Make sure the puppy radiates silly goofy baby! He's just happy to be there, no thoughts. Just a Houndoom if he was bred with a Bernese! Maybe add a little heart above his head! Apologies if this is too much!
Evie ○ 22 ○ She/Her ♡My Fields♡ ☆Type Race Score☆ water.png2312 Lucia hater, Braith Supporter (Skyrim)
credit ♡ Pfp is made by Gumshoe!

QUOTE originally posted by Severus Serene

“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Houndoom + Bernese Mountain Dog Mix Type: Icon Payment: 240 (Is my math right?) Flat or Shaded?: Shaded pretty please Background or Transparent?: A neutral background that compliments the fire puppy. Dark grey or Dark red or Black maybe? ♡ Other/Extra: The links should help with the poses, but I would like the pup to have their head tilted to the side, and tongue out like a silly little goober. Make sure the puppy radiates silly goofy baby! He's just happy to be there, no thoughts. Just a Houndoom if he was bred with a Bernese! Maybe add a little heart above his head! Apologies if this is too much!
Hi! I'm sorry for the late response! Unfortunately, I don't think I would be able to do your idea justice without a reference! If you're able to get a reference of a Houndoom with the Bernese body type, I would love to draw for you! I'm so sorry and thank you for understanding!!
Caliban's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaliban
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Pokemon/OC: cali Type: notif head Payment: USD Flat or Shaded?: flat Background or Transparent?: transparent Other/Extra: Nothing special, you've drawn this OC before c: Hopefully I did this right!
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Caliban

Pokemon/OC: cali Type: notif head Payment: USD Flat or Shaded?: flat Background or Transparent?: transparent Other/Extra: Nothing special, you've drawn this OC before c: Hopefully I did this right!
Accepted!!! Sorry for the late reply!!
Just a late reply/update!! Currently I'm at the airport and will be out of town for about 2 weeks!! I will have my ipad and still be able to draw, but may be spotty!
Bump! All slots open!
Bump!
Creats's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCreats
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
“I would like a commission!" Pokemon/OC: Easter and Duskbee Type: 2 Fullbody Payment: 7 Wishing Star+ 5 Vessel of Ruins Flat or Shaded?: Shaded please Background or Transparent?: Background - Forest Other/Extra: Easter is running folllowing Duskbee who is flying and looking at her, both are happy. Extra: Easter can be without a mouth or with a line for a mouth, no open mouth or showing teeth please.

Image reference

Hope this is ok as a reference ^^ The forest background is just some fast example, you can change it, how you think it´d look bettter.
Sorry, English isn´t my first language, I struggled writing this
(Yes, I made it in Paint ;-;)
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser electiriser.png
electiriser.png 736/?
q.pngq.pngq.pngq.png
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page