PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fated’s Fabtastic Raffle (fin)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

Fated's AvatarFated
Fated's Fabtastic Raffle
Raffle Draw Date: Jan 03, 2024 Current Stage: CLAIMING
  • Intro
  • Rules
  • Form
  • Entrants
  • Prizes
Hello! Welcome to my raffle. I've put together what I hope is an exciting assortment of prizes for you guys to try your hand at. Prizes will be drawn using a spinning wheel. Please make sure to look over the rules tab before you post your entry. Prizes and winners will be drawn in rounds of 5 people. Once you win, your name is eliminated from the raffle. The raffle will end when all prizes have been given out. Everyone who enters will win at some point or another. Slots are limited, so run over to the rules tab, read up, and grab your entry now! Image Credits: Any gifs being used are from the official anime. Special thanks to: Himi
x - All PFQ rules apply 1. While I can't control what you do with them, I would really prefer if you didn't DP the Pokémon you got from my raffle. 2. There are enough slots and Pokémon for everyone to win one prize. Once I notify you that it is your turn, you will have exactly two server resets (two days) to contact me and claim the prize you want from the raffle field. To show you read the rules, please include your favorite Pokémon type somewhere in the entry form. After the two days is up, your name will be put into another list with anyone else who didn't claim in time, and you will be offered a second chance to draw at the very end of the claiming stage. 3. Don't complain if you didn't get the prize you wanted. I've tried to put as many different, interesting, and valuable prizes as I can in here. 4. Do not post trying to claim a prize before your name has been drawn. Everyone will get a prize in the order they are drawn. Everyone will pick two numbers for their slots; a chosen number and a backup number. If both numbers are taken, you will be given a random number. 5. SUBSCRIBE. I will not chase you down because you didn't subscribe.
[b]Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle![/b] [b][u]Username:[/u][/b] [b][u]Chosen Number:[/u][/b] [b][u]Backup Number:[/u][/b] [b][u]Other:[/u][/b]
1. Musubi 2. lulubee 3. Karista 033 4. doodlekip 5. AI 6. mishimu 7. OrangeMosquitoe 8. PhoenixBirch 9. apatheticcritter 10. solarys 11. Ravenclawdiadem 12. StarryComet 13. ShootingStarRain 14. LadyTulp 15. cemeterygarden 16. Mimthyss 17. Xygallix 18. xelario 19. Enbees 20. RovingRowlet777 21. pachimaroo 22. Lilieth 23. Dragon light 24. J.D.Fox 25. SwirlyPancake 26. Aurora6 27. samoothie 28. Vurren 29. SolFox21 30. silently1
All prizes are found in the field RAFFLE PRIZES which will be made visible upon the start of the claiming stage.
credit | free to use
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Fated's AvatarFated
Informational Post
Round 4 of 6 started on 1/27/2024
  • Questions and Answers:
  • Sample Round
  • Current Round:
  • Awaiting Users
  • Past Winners

F.A.Q

Can we donate? Yes! You can send shiny and albino Pokémon + items over to be donated. Please make sure you label it as a raffle donation! Are we eligible for extra tickets if we donate? Sorry! This is a one ticket per person raffle. Why can't we see the raffle prizes beforehand? Raffle prizes will be made visible at the start of the prize claiming stage in order to preserve the excitement and mystery of the raffle. Why such a short prize claiming window? There are a lot of prizes, therefore, a lot of work to be done handing them out. I need to get them dispersed as quickly as possible so that everyone receives their prize in a timely manner. Will everyone receive a prize? YES! Slots will close when the number of slots and the number of available prizes are the same. The raffle will determine where in the order you are to pick a prize. You may be first, last, or somewhere in the middle. Are all the prizes Pokémon? Yep! Some have items, some don't. I strongly encourage you to look over the prizes before making your selection. What happens if I miss my chance to claim? You will be entered in another pool of people who have missed and rerolled. The reroll will be after the main raffle has run it's course with whatever Pokemon remain. There, it will run again and you will be placed somewhere different in line for a prize. The same two day rule applies. If you miss the reroll, you will be given a random Pokemon when the reroll is finished.

Sample Round

Welcome to Round 1 of 5 for the raffle! Winners are as followed: 1. Sally (claimed) 2. Doug (CURRENT) 3. Holly (awaiting)
It will always be updated as to whose turn it is to claim it is. Please do not send me a PM or post in the thread trying to claim until you see CURRENT by your name. It will be ignored. While I will do my best to be online every day, a CURRENT will not lose their place due to my being offline if something were to happen. However, as I am very rarely not online at least once a day.
]
Round 5 1. Mimthyss {claimed} 2. OrangeMosquitoe ( reroll ) 3. LadyTulp ( reroll ) 4. Musubi (reroll) 5. solarys Current Feb 28
Done

Reroll Users

1. SolFox21 2. lulubee 3. samoothie 4. xelario 5. Vurren 6. CemetaryGarden 7. OrangeMosquito 8. LadyTulp 9. Musubi

R1

Dragon Light RovingRowlett777 apethiccritter silently1 mishimu

R2

1. ShootingStarRain 2. Lilieth 3. SolFox21 4. Ravenclawdiadem 5. Xygallix

R3

1. J.D.Fox 2. doodlekip 3. AI 4. PhoenixBirch 5. Pachimaroo

R4

1. Karista 033 2. Vurren ( Reroll ) 3. StarryComet 4. SwirlyPancake 5. CemetaryGarden
credit | free to use
Fated's AvatarFated
Reserving one more post and entries are open!

Winner Template Code

[img]POKEMON GIF HERE[/img] [h2]Round # Results [/h2] [url=URL HERE]Proof of winners[/url] [hr] (The [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/7199386]info[/url] post on the first page will be the one that's updated whenever a [b]CURRENT[/b] claims their prize. Please remember that any attempts to claim your prize before your turn will be ignored.) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. The next raffle will run on DATE HERE
Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle! Username: OrangeMosquitoe Chosen Number: 7 Backup Number: 3 Other: Can't wait for this to start :D; my favorite type is ghost
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 0
75/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle! Username: apatheticcritter Chosen Number: 9 Backup Number: 5 Other: Thank you for putting this together! It seems fun :D
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle! Username: YêêtYêêtGôd Chosen Number: 20 Backup Number: 19 Other: this shall be interesting, also happy holidays y'all.
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
Dragon light's AvatarDragon light
Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle! Username: Dragon light Chosen Number: 23 Backup Number: 11 Other: Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Holidays!! :D EDIT: Oops! So sorry! ^^' My favorite type is Fairy!

Dragon light

🎆2024 will bring a lot of love, laughter, and joy🎇
The Pokemon Mallcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Profile Picture @Flyeahfy Dratini Bait made by @Eekoh472
Type Race Score:
Badge Made by MochaFox
Username: ShootingStarRain Chosen Number: 13 Backup Number: 24 Other: Thanks for hosting and happy holidayz <3
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle! Username: Mimthyss Chosen Number: 16 Backup Number: 29 Other: Thank you and happy holidays! ^w^ My favourite type is Dragon!
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hey Fated, I wanna join your raffle! Username: doodlekip Chosen Number: 4 Backup Number: 8 Other: Thank you for doing this! ^-^

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Corkscrew Crash! Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page