PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fated’s Fabtastic Raffle (fin)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Fated’s Fabtastic Raffle (fin) >

Fated's AvatarFated
Informational Post
Round 4 of 6 started on 1/27/2024
  • Questions and Answers:
  • Sample Round
  • Current Round:
  • Awaiting Users
  • Past Winners

F.A.Q

Can we donate? Yes! You can send shiny and albino Pokémon + items over to be donated. Please make sure you label it as a raffle donation! Are we eligible for extra tickets if we donate? Sorry! This is a one ticket per person raffle. Why can't we see the raffle prizes beforehand? Raffle prizes will be made visible at the start of the prize claiming stage in order to preserve the excitement and mystery of the raffle. Why such a short prize claiming window? There are a lot of prizes, therefore, a lot of work to be done handing them out. I need to get them dispersed as quickly as possible so that everyone receives their prize in a timely manner. Will everyone receive a prize? YES! Slots will close when the number of slots and the number of available prizes are the same. The raffle will determine where in the order you are to pick a prize. You may be first, last, or somewhere in the middle. Are all the prizes Pokémon? Yep! Some have items, some don't. I strongly encourage you to look over the prizes before making your selection. What happens if I miss my chance to claim? You will be entered in another pool of people who have missed and rerolled. The reroll will be after the main raffle has run it's course with whatever Pokemon remain. There, it will run again and you will be placed somewhere different in line for a prize. The same two day rule applies. If you miss the reroll, you will be given a random Pokemon when the reroll is finished.

Sample Round

Welcome to Round 1 of 5 for the raffle! Winners are as followed: 1. Sally (claimed) 2. Doug (CURRENT) 3. Holly (awaiting)
It will always be updated as to whose turn it is to claim it is. Please do not send me a PM or post in the thread trying to claim until you see CURRENT by your name. It will be ignored. While I will do my best to be online every day, a CURRENT will not lose their place due to my being offline if something were to happen. However, as I am very rarely not online at least once a day.
]
Round 5 1. Mimthyss {claimed} 2. OrangeMosquitoe ( reroll ) 3. LadyTulp ( reroll ) 4. Musubi (reroll) 5. solarys Current Feb 28
Done

Reroll Users

1. SolFox21 2. lulubee 3. samoothie 4. xelario 5. Vurren 6. CemetaryGarden 7. OrangeMosquito 8. LadyTulp 9. Musubi

R1

Dragon Light RovingRowlett777 apethiccritter silently1 mishimu

R2

1. ShootingStarRain 2. Lilieth 3. SolFox21 4. Ravenclawdiadem 5. Xygallix

R3

1. J.D.Fox 2. doodlekip 3. AI 4. PhoenixBirch 5. Pachimaroo

R4

1. Karista 033 2. Vurren ( Reroll ) 3. StarryComet 4. SwirlyPancake 5. CemetaryGarden
credit | free to use
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page