PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Juku's Den ★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Juku's AvatarJuku
I've been starting to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons again recently! Just did the daily stretches using motion controls & wow... it really worked, haha!! I feel all limber! It's been quite a while since I've last played (I'm only just now building the café, haha) but I'm happy to be playing again!! This game really is a ton of fun & I'm honestly shocked it took me this long to start playing it again... ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Juku's AvatarJuku
Now that Daylight Savings Time has arrived, I can finally confirm that the "my current time & date" BBCode I coded in my About Me works perfectly!! It accounted for the change in the hours & is still accurate, even after the spring forward! Wahoo!! If anyone would like the code, please feel free to PM me!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I've finally unlocked the eighth slot in the Lab!! Got a ton of Eggs hatched today... I'm at over 4.5k points this Type Race so far!! I really hope that these Female Special Combee start showing up soon... I managed to hatch a Melanistic Male before I got more than a single Female Special, haha! ^v^" Ledyba treated me well & Yanma treated me super well, haha! Gotten quite a few random Albinos from the Lab, too! Here's hoping the rest of the Race is this much fun!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I forgot to post it here, but I managed to hatch another Male Melanistic Combee yesterday!! Still no sign of the two Shiny Females & the Albino Female I still need... gonna keep pushing on & hunting these bees until they show up!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Y'all, I still haven't hatched those two Female Shinies I need, but I got this girl!! ^v^" She's so awesome!! I cannot believe I was actually able to hatch a Female Melan from this hunt!! I started this hunt to get the Shinies & Albinos I needed, not really going for a Melan, but now I've got three, one of which being that 1/8 chance for a girl!! I'm so happy, you have no idea, haha!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I just thought of something... this Combee hunt has been a huge pain when it comes to getting Special Females, especially Shinies, as I'm sure some (most, probably, haha) of you reading are aware! The thing that scares me a bit is the thought of doing a similar hunt but with a Variant, like Glileo... Glileo also has a Rare Gender ratio, but in the other direction, with Males being the "1" & Females being the "7!" So I'd have to hunt for two Male Shinies & two Male Albinos, but also have to deal with the rate at which Variant Eggs are produced... hoo boy, I might have to get on that one when I'm on Team Poison in... June! I'm both looking forward to & dreading that hunt a bit, haha!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
This new Event was great!! I was really busy the day prior, so I wasn't able to make a ton of progress, but I got it finished up yesterday & enjoyed every second of it! Love Eggsweeper so much; I've always been pretty good at Minesweeper-style games, so being able to put my skills to the test on here is great, haha!! ^v^ The new Variant line is great, too! Just gotta wait for the morning to roll around so I can evolve two of them into Chansey & Blissey! Now, in case you aren't aware, reader: I am a huge Breeding Pair aficionado!! So, of course, I see a new Monogender enter the picture & I immediately think: "how can I make the best Pair for this one?"
SO! In theory, the following should pair up to 85% with the new Chansey Variant: Clefairy, Clefable, Marill, Azumarill, Granbull, Audino, Dedenne, Indeedee & (maybe) Scream Tail! And, in theory, the following should pair up to 85% with the new Blissey Variant: Snubbull, Togetic, Mawile, Whimsicott, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Impidimp, Morgrem & Grimmsnarl! Highest I managed to get was an 82% with a Togetic for a friend of mine, but I can practically guarantee that all of these guys can hit 85%! They have a matching Type, Shape & Egg Group, so they should definitely be able to! Just need some more Basket gals to test with, which I... don't have... I should go scour the Forums a bit for people who are selling some, haha! ^v^
Juku's AvatarJuku
Bi-weekly Journal post to let everybody reading know that MC Eternal & Vault Hunters are some of the best Minecraft modpacks of all time, haha!! Highly, highly recommend both of them, although MC Eternal will basically only run on gaming computers, since you need to allocate a LOT of RAM in order to even have the thing load everything correctly, let alone create a world & play the game, haha! ^v^" Been playing them both a ton recently after not really hopping on them all too much & they're both so much fun! If anybody has some good modpack recommendations, I'd love to know!! ^v^
Juku's AvatarJuku
The first Melanistic Flower of this Flabébé chain has arrived!! She's Green!! Now I've got one of the Flowers as a Melan! I've had a disproportionately high number of Shinies compared to Albinos this Chain... although, I think that crazy weekend we had might be to blame for that, to be honest, haha! ^v^ I'm looking to get three of each Flower's Specials to complete the entire Flabébé line's sections of my Living Sprite Dex, since I can practically guarantee that this is a hunt I'm not really gonna want to return to once I'm super deep into it, but who knows? Haha! Looking forward to completing more Flowers & getting more Specials (hopefully more Melans, too!!) ^v^
Juku's AvatarJuku
I just realized that I never posted the Trophies I made for Team Flying for the Type Race last month!! I meant to for anybody who wasn't able to get them from the thread when I posted them, but I completely forgot; apologies! ^v^"
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!

Code for Small Trophy Here!

[tip=2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JjS/Juku_F2U_Stuff/Trophies/Flying_March2024.png[/img][/tip]

Code for Big Trophy Here!

[tip=2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JjS/Juku_F2U_Stuff/Trophies/Flying_March2024_Big.png[/img][/tip]

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page