PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Juku's Den ★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Juku's AvatarJuku
I forgot to post about it a couple of days ago, but I got my feedback from the Type Race & oh my goodness... thank you to anyone who wrote stuff to me!! Seriously, it means so much to me, especially since it was my first time hosting!! I really can't thank everyone who participated & everyone who helped me out enough; without all of you, none of this would've happened!! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Juku's AvatarJuku
You know what I might do at some point... I might take my Cool Dude Squad post at the front page & make Tiny Icons for every character there... that's a HUGE undertaking, I know, but I feel like it would be fun!! Might start with the categories I have the least characters under, or just do whatever... once I get my current orders done, I think it could definitely be something I could give a try!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Artposting for a change!! Woah!! I even animated something!! I've never animated a single thing in my entire life, so I think (and I'm hoping) that this came out... okay, haha! ^v^"
By me, obviously!
Whaddya think? It's Juku, of course! And it's pixel art! Wow!! ...I promise to draw art of literally anyone else soon, haha! I think it came out pretty well, if I do say so myself! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I'm in an artsy mood this evening... it's, like, quarter after four in the morning as of me posting this, haha! I need to get some rest... ^v^" Anyways... that post about the Cool Dude Squad I made? About drawing characters that I have at random? Well, I took on the challenge! I fired up a random number generator, put in the total number of characters I had on it & got... Centipeetle from Steven Universe! And so... here she is!
By me, obviously! Not for use!
This was pretty fun to make!! Might do more in the future, but for now, here's just one! A taste of what's to come, maybe, haha! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Okay, ONE more, haha! Now it's quarter to six... man, I didn't realize how far I'd let the time crawl, haha! I promise to get some sleep after posting this, I swear! ^v^ The next one I ended up doing was... from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards! And so... here it is!
By me, obviously! Not for use!
I had a ton of fun making this one; I wanted to spice up the bottom half a little bit, so I added a couple of 0²'s Dark Matter minions! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Man, this last Blue Moon Slugma I'm hoping for from this Type Race hunt is really taking its time to show up, haha! I've already got the two Albinos I need, along with one Shiny, but I'd like to complete the line! I really do plan on making a Living Sprite Dex for Shinies & Albinos at some point down the line, but man... that's gonna take a while, haha! ^v^" - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Oh, man, these updates are looking awesome!! I love how the new userbars look! Dare I say that some of them gave us a peek at some new spriting...? That Bandicoon looked awful nice, haha!! ^v^ It's so cursed (/pos) to see "4 Pokémon Returned from Scour Missions," haha!! I've said this to a couple of friends who also play, but that was the feature that made me go "wow" the first time, haha! After over TEN YEARS of playing this game, we've finally done the undoable: have four Scours, haha!! ^v^ The Lab rework is awesome; I love being able to refresh more often & the ten free reloads per day are a great little thing to have, especially during this Tournament after I run out of Shelter Adoptions! I could probably go on about each & every little feature (like the Amulets... wow, haha) but I'll leave it here for now! Not actively hunting anything in particular at the moment, so I've yet to feel the Amulets' power, but I'm sure I'll report back once I'm able to resume the hunt!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I wanna be done with this Burmy hunt so bad, haha...! I've got four Albinos so far, three of which are Female, so (thank goodness) that makes things so much easier! On the other hand, I still need another Female Shiny, but I keep hatching Males... I did get two Melans out of this hunt this past weekend, but, like... where have all of the Albinos been? Haha! ^v^" I saw so many people in the Melanistic Hatching Thread be like: "when you're not going for Melans, that's when they like to show up" & sure enough... that seems to have come true for this hunt!! Got one of them at 2 / 87 & the other at 7 / 247... I'm not even sure which Servants from Fate to name either of them after yet, nor am I sure what Forme the Female's gonna have as a Wormadam... if anyone reading this is familiar with the Fate franchise & / or plays FGO, message me your ideas!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Finally got around to setting up HotKeyBind (thanks for the recommendation in the Discord, Cele!) as well as Winterbraid's One-Button Fields CSS! ^v^ I had been using Windows PowerToys for a while, but it was a bit janky & prevented me from taking full advantage of gathering Interaction Points... I had all of my keys that I used bound to the number key "4" since most people I interacted with had Sweet hoards! With this new setup, grinding for Interaction Points should be so much easier!! ^v^ My new keybinds have QWER & UIOP all bound to be a left-click, so I should be able to blast through Fields & Parties! ...when I have the motivation to, that is, haha!! ^v^" - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Been on a bit of a coding craze recently... been altering & sprucing up code for a lot of my posts on here! Did some major work on THE HIVE's posts to make them a lot more easy-to-read & organized & whatnot, as well as making my section of my Joint Shop a bit less overwhelming, as well as adding some new stuff! ^v^ I'm currently fooling around with my Living Sprite Dex section on the front page of this Journal! Very minor little things, but I think it's making things look so much nicer! ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page