PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Juku's Den ★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Juku's AvatarJuku
I ordered 18 Type: Null Eggs from the Supplier in order to hatch enough to fill up that gap in my Living Sprite Dex... Surely the Shiny Chain won't go off during a whole 18 Eggs... surely one of them won't hatch as a Special... surely... Now what do I do? Haha! 1 / 5 in the Chain!! Might be the lowest Shiny I've ever hatched! But now I'm down one Type: Null for my Living Dex... I'm so conflicted! Now I gotta worry about either buying another Egg or finding someone who's selling a Type: Null or Silvally... But I love a good Shiny, so I'm very, very happy to have it. Welcome, Shiny Type: Null!! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Juku's AvatarJuku
I've finished the Kanto section of my Living Sprite Dex post! Although it's already been for a while, my Kanto Living Sprite Dex is now officially complete! Johto's done too, so onto writing out the BBCode for Johto next! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Happy Hallowe'en, y'all!! I didn't end up doing anything special this year, but that doesn't mean none of you can! I hope everyone's having / had a fun Hallowe'en this year! ^v^ I honestly think Hallowe'en might be my favorite holiday. It happens during my favorite season, and I just love the aesthetic & the festivities! I have a costume of Kisuke from Bleach that I've been using for the past few years, but everyone just thinks I'm Philza... honestly, I embrace it, since that's still someone who recognizes the character I'm dressed up as, in one way or another, haha! ^v^ Take care, everybody! Whether you're handing out treats or doing the trick-or-treating yourself, stay safe & have fun!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Flipnote... Hatenna...? Thinking about Flipnote again & the thought entered my head, haha! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I've been thinking about leaving reviews of FNF Mods that I enjoy a bit; my opinions on all of the songs from a given Mod. I wonder if anyone would even be interested in that, haha! ^v^" I gotta work on putting the rest of the Living Sprite Dex post together... I'll probably add a Dexing service to my half of the Joint Shop once that post's fully intact! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Check these out! Made some Star Tiny Icons! Probably gonna use these for FNF Mod Reviews, if I end up doing any, haha! (Oh, and if any of you who view this are waiting on an order over at my F2U thread, I'm currently working on them!) ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Y'all... I've been in a Fakémon writer's block for a bit now... my ideas are coming to me at a far slower rate... If anyone's got some fun potential Fakémon topics, no matter how vague, I'd love to hear them! ^v^ My Fakémon Region (which I'm now realizing this is my first post about) has a big focus on Regional Variants, so I could do something about that? I've got a TON of Regional Variants already, but more are always merrier! I've also got some Convergent Pokémon, too, but not all that many, since coming up with them is intrinsically harder, haha! I can always share them here, too, if people are interested. Maybe finally sketch some of them out? ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I am SUCH a big fan of how these all came out... check all of these out!! It's all eighteen of the Types as Tiny Icons!! All of them are available for use, free-to-use with credit, in my F2U Art Thread! I'll be using these for my Fakémon posts from now on! Which, speaking of... I have a post about that I wanna make! I got a Message yesterday about a certain idea, and I've got not one, but two Fakémon lines that I've made in the past that I'm gonna post about! I really wish I had art to show off for these guys, but... I dunno, I feel like my little doodles can never capture the magic inside my head perfectly, haha! ^v^" Look forward to more Fakémon stuff!! I love talking about it, so if you all have more ideas to Message me, please do! I loved the Message I got yesterday, and I'd love to get more!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I noticed that the Type Tiny Icons that I made were ever so slightly off in terms of the sizes... so I've fixed them! Now they're perfectly round & look a lot better (in my opinion!) ^v^ More Fakémon stuff coming soon! (Not to keep pestering, but my PMs are always open, especially for Fakémon discussion, haha!) ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
The big Fakémon post is finally here... the first post where I share some ideas of mine... (I'm overexaggerating, haha; it'll just be a few things!) I received a Message from somebody (I hope you don't mind me not naming you, haha) with an idea for a Fakémon! And, lucky for them & for you all, it was an idea that I have not one, but two fully unique concepts relating to! That concept is... A Hummingbird!! Hummingbirds are my Mom's favorite animal, so there was one idea for it that I came up with as one of the very first Fakémon I ever finalized! On the other hand, the other hummingbird idea I came up with recently is... well, admittedly, not technically a hummingbird, haha! It's a Convergent Fakémon, with a sliiight relation to hummingbirds, if only by name! I thought it'd be interesting if I put both of the concepts in their own separate hidebox, so you can pick one before the other as a little game of chance or something like that! ...I dunno; I'm trying to spice things up a bit, haha! ^v^" The Fakémon are located below! Which one will you pick...?

Fakémon Line #1?

You have chosen... The Pikipest Line!! A Convergent Fakémon species based on the Pikipek line! Pikipest Bird Bug Pokémon / The “tongue & beak” found on its face are both part of a proboscis. Pikipest resembles bird Pokémon such as Pikipek & Bumblingbird from a distance, but up close, its true Bug-like appearance becomes much more obvious. Its proboscis unfurling looks similar to the tongue of some bird Pokémon when feeding on the nectar from flowers. Trumbug Bird Bug Pokémon / Trumbug’s fast-beating wings make a very loud & obnoxious humming noise, often disturbing the silence of the forests it lives in. Adjusting the position of its wings & proboscis can change the pitch of this humming, which it uses to communicate with others of its kind. While resembling Trumbeak, the two have no genetic relation. Proboscannon Bird Bug Pokémon / Its large size & resemblance to Toucannon keeps many Flying-Type Pokémon that would typically prey on it far away. It can store some of the nectar it drinks inside of its proboscis, which it can fire out when fleeing. While its “eyes” may look normal from far away, they are actually made up of many compound eyes when viewed up close.
They're all based on the Hummingbird Hawk-Moth, a very, very cool instance of actual convergent evolution! They're a type of moth that heavily resembles a hummingbird in many ways in order to protect itself from predators, amongst other things! Such a curious little creature; I love them! ^v^

Fakémon Line #2?

You have chosen... The Bumblingbird Line!! A Fakémon species based on hummingbirds, boxing, and fencing! Bumblingbird Klutzy Flight Pokémon / Bumblingbird's wings will occasionally beat so fast that it loses control while flying for a brief moment. Learning to fight while keeping flight is a young Bumblingbird's first major hurdle. Once it masters airborne combat, it evolves. Pummlingbird Slicing Fight Pokémon / After learning how to masterfully fly with its fast-beating wings, Pummlingbird will use them to hit & cut its opponents at breakneck speeds. Its sharp & fast wings will leave an opponent with many small cuts, after which it finishes them off with a wallop from its boxing glove-like feet.
These guys, like I mentioned, are a very early idea of mine. I recently went back to them to fix up their Pokédex entries a bit, making them a bit more up-to-snuff with my more modern ideas. (In their cases, this literally just meant adding a sentence or two, haha!) ^v^
I hope you all like these Fakémon concepts!! I'd love to post more, so if any of you reading this have any ideas, Type combos, or literally anything for me to go off of, I'd love to post more from my 600+ Fakémon Dictionary for you all!! ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page