PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Juku's Den ★

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Juku's AvatarJuku
I think I should be onto the second page at this point? If so, great! If not... well, I gotta edit the post then, haha! ^v^" EDIT: All right, now we're talking! Typical Journal posts will start now! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Juku's AvatarJuku
Made this little drawing of Juku (my mascot OC) last night in the style of Flipnote, and I really like how it came out & how fun it was to make! Thinking about maybe taking commissions on drawing people's OCs or something in this style, if people are interested... so I've added a poll! Let me know what you think, and if you'd be interested!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Someone subbed!! Hello, subscriber! Glad to have you here, haha! ^v^ Managed to get a significant portion of my Living Sprite Dex completed today thanks to a bunch of awesome people in a Trades thread that I made! Still got a bit to go, though! My biggest hurdle might be the seventeen Silvally & the fifteen Arceus that I still need to have all of the Formes, haha! ^v^" - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
More people!! Hello!! This Living Sprite Dex is coming along very nicely... I think my biggest hurdle (after all the Arceus & Silvally, of course) is gonna be these Alcremie... I gotta get one of every single possible combo, which is... lemme count... sixty-three, I think? That's ROUGH, haha! Those Sweets are gonna cost me an arm and a leg, especially with wacky Token prices, lol. Time to save up, I guess! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Flipnote Juku now also comes in... blueberry flavor! Much like Flipnote Studio & Hatena, if I am to go through with this commissioning idea, I'll probably do them in either all-red, all-blue, or a combination of both red & blue based on the character being requested's design and whatnot! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Look at the new Berries for the Hallowe'en Event!! They're so cute! Aww, it's been a while since they changed the skins of the Berries for something. I love it!! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Hi hi everybody! I've edited one of my front page posts to be a list of characters that I've rolled on the Discord bot Mudae on a server I'm a part of! Basically, it's a list of characters I like! And it's constantly getting new characters, so I'll try to update it whenever I get a new one! ^v^ I hope you find it interesting! Maybe you can use it to analyze my character & my tastes...? Hehe! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Y'all... MS Paint has layers now... and transparency support... I'm gonna go nuts!! I've found out the hard way that it does NOT retain those layers if you close the program and reopen, though... but it's just so much nicer!! Paint about to be goated again, you love to see it! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
I dunno if anyone would care about this, but Dunsparce is just like Tandemaus in which you can tell what Forme it's gonna evolve into by looking at the evolution minisprite! This is extra helpful if you're looking for a Three-Segment Dudunsparce and don't wanna keep wasting Hyper Drill Orbs! See? The minisprite used in the evolution button is the Three-Segment Forme's, and this Dunsparce evolved into my brand new Three-Segment Dudunsparce! Took quite a few Dunsparce from the Shelter before I found one that worked, haha! ^v^ - Juku
Juku's AvatarJuku
Ooo, man, I am killing it tonight on FNF!! I just managed to Perfect Full Combo my first ever song!! It was "Threat" from Friday Night Crunchin', which I'd link if it didn't have vulgar parts (silly-vulgar, but vulgar nonetheless.) I cannot believe I finally managed to PFC / SFC a song!! I've been on-and-off trying to PFC Threat for a while, but I was never able to (I'd get within a note or two of being perfect, but still not perfect,) nor did I really sit down and give it a go. Tonight that changed, and within about eight attempts I was able to do so!! Aww, I'm really proud of myself tonight; I think I've finally gotten good at this game, haha! ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page