PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

omg's pixels! / hiatus (reopen soon!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5678

omg's Avataromg
hiiiii! im almost done with this last one :) my prices have actually been dropped for every single thing now, im still adjusting so please bare with me!! i didnt make major changes but i hope its okay! tweaking the rules just a tad as well but nothing crazy! nd theres also a poll at the top askin about paying for items! im having a hard time decidin myself so i figured ill see what you guys would rather have :o
Kat | | 21 ᨳ(⋆°͈꒳°͈)
click flag for it's credit!
visit my art shop! i hoard & prefer / ‹𝟥 icon ‹𝟥
omg's Avataromg
woops . HI.... the shop is beautiful <3 hope it looks good!! but we're here and ready to go >:3 let me know of any questions/concerns with the new stuff! <333
Sooty's AvatarSooty
MEMEMEMEME ngl I was waiting for this to open back up >:D type of order: animated icon, small size please!! add-on pricing: not sure if it counts as complex, but if so then ill add 500k credits! specific notes: big feral energy!!!!! (mildly crazy) big ol' teeth on show if possible! maybe slight open mouth if you feel like it but idm!! /gen payment: 2 packs of x60 dcp, 1mil credits, and (if complex) 500k credits Hopefully I did the maths right this time hehe (lmk if not o.o) The boy in question :D He has some design notes on his page, but feel free to simplify stuff!! (Also!! The shop looks so cool now, I love the changes :D)
Lv. 100 — +742,671
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Luxiio's AvatarLuxiio
type of order: a small animated icon! add-on pricing: I dont think I have any add ons! character: I would love some art of my gal tabby! specific notes: I'd like an expression kind of like Sunny's angry sprite in Omori? payment: 150zc + 1 flying Z fragment + 750gp = 400zc I believe? I can 100% throw more on there if it counts as complicated I really love your art and am really excited to see what you do with her!!! feel free to pm if there's any issues!!
Icon is by me!
omg's Avataromg
OOH YAY!! its so good to see you back again sooty :3 your character does fall under complex !! but other than that youre perfect & accepted <3 thank you luxxiio! im honored, thank you!! yours is totally good too, no need to add more for complexity :D adding you two to my slots !! thank you both sm again!
omg's Avataromg
wheeeeee boop! i need to make a cute lil bump sticker or smth ... lol! still one slot open :>
omg's Avataromg
notha boop! finishing up this fiiirst one here in a day or two now >:3 thank you all for bein awesome about wait times and all ^^
omg's Avataromg
hiii i wanted to update!! i have gotten extremely busy irl due to some family + medical stuff T_T i am doing my absolute best rn! i barely have time to even just hop on here lately!!! i have slot one finished, just needing a few edits and then im off to the races with numbah two! thank you guys for your patience ;v; <3 valentines day sale is coming soon, my goal is very loosely, to have my slots empty by then >:3 !!
omg's Avataromg
hii so i only have luxiios order to finish up, but my girlfriend is in and out of the hospital right now and i dont think i can handle being online in general atm, so im taking a short hiatus until life clears up a little bit :) i will finish this order (unless you want to pm me otherwise, lux!) and keep the shop locked for now. i will update you all, thank you guys for bein so awesome. i love drawing art here :'> edit// oh oh! i actually forgot to even address the sale, so please don't worry! there will be a very good sale to celebrate my return, whenever that may be!! <3
omg's Avataromg
small bump to keep the shop alive ;v; i am working on something new nd fun to offer!! thank yall for your continued patience <3

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page