PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

omg's pixels! / hiatus (reopen soon!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

omg's Avataromg
woof! suuuper late bump but im here!! :D
Kat | | 21 ᨳ(⋆°͈꒳°͈)
click flag for it's credit!
visit my art shop! i hoard & prefer / ‹𝟥 icon ‹𝟥
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Kat, make your squares dance >:D Character: Aria Size: up to you ^^ Background/Border: Y If yes, what color? something that fits? Maybe with some stars/sparkles too if they fit? o: Specific animation? up to you too! Payment: 800zc Other: ... Thank you :D
omg's Avataromg
yay, accepted!! im excited fr this one >:D!! just a side note i think ive developed minor carpal tunnel so please bear with me if stuff takes a little longer :'3
omg's Avataromg
okiee late freakin bump but all slots are opened up again! my life is a little crazay with plans and various Circumstances™ but im still happy to work on some arts during what downtime i do have :D
VII's AvatarVII
Kat, make your squares dance >:D Character: them! Size: whatever's easiest for ya! Background/Border: sure! If yes, what color? dealer's choice :] Specific animation? whatever you think fits :D Payment: 800zc! Other: take as long as you need! don't hurt your hands :D Thank you :D
omg's Avataromg
absolutely!! adding you to the first slot right meeeow >:3
omg's Avataromg
just bumping :) still working on this order! had a crazy weekend so im excited to sit down and relax n draw for a bit!
omg's Avataromg
and with that i can bump with completely empty slots :> just a note i have a super insane weekend planned ahead of me so i might not be able to start anything until tuesday-ish!
omg's Avataromg
le big bump! now that i have some actual time to sit and chill, im offering fullbodies >:) im really new to them so go easy on me aha <33
omg's Avataromg
boop!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page