PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

omg's pixels! / hiatus (reopen soon!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
Kat, make your squares dance >:D Character: him Size: up to u! Background/Border: Y If yes, what color? maybe purple or yellow? Specific animation? up to you! Payment: 5 boxboxes Other: ik he looks nervous in his ref but he’s not actually like tht personality wise lol so if u cld give him any expression besides anxious in the comm tht wld he appreciated! Thank you :D
icon by Tyler
omg's Avataromg
oooh oh he looks cool !!!! totally accepted, ill get started on that right away (dont worry about sending half of the boxboxes lol, can send once im done!!) thank youu ;w;
Kat | | 21 ᨳ(⋆°͈꒳°͈)
click flag for it's credit!
visit my art shop! i hoard & prefer / ‹𝟥 icon ‹𝟥
omg's Avataromg
hii! late bump thanks to christmas taking up a LOT of my time n energy :'D good news though! ive managed to almost get done animating the first icon, just have to tweak a bit and work on coloring and ill be good!! thank you all for your patience :D these lil squares are meticulous sometimes loll
omg's Avataromg
wheeeww gosh the holidays have left me beat... ive been so busy!! but i have lots of time to work tonight so i have finishing touches on the first doggo nd then ill have two whole slots open :3
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Kat, make your squares dance >:D Character: Pip please! (If the long face is difficult I can give alternative characters instead) Size: (100px, 125px, 150px) Uh whatever seems best c': Background/Border: Y. Something fun like light yellow! (If it works, if not then just whatever looks nice). Maybe a couple of round blue or white feathers in the background? Specific animation? Something cute with an ear flick please! Payment: 1 boxbox, 1 waterium Z, 1 x60 DCP, 700k credits Other: I saw you said you're lenient abt payment, hopefully this is alright? If not then understandable. Also if the numbers are off please say so, maths isn't my strong suit >.< Thank you :D Added a pic of the feather shape I meant! (Feel free to leave it out if it's too complicated though, feathers are hard </3)
Lv. 100 — +742,289
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
omg's Avataromg
hey! you're totally good on the maths, only 20 ZC short but honestly im not too worried about it since you're offering items i offer pretty highly personally >:3 one quick thing before i accept though, your reference link to toyhouse seems to be broken!! you can edit the post or pm me the link, whatever works :3
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
(For the Toyhouse link, the character is accessible only to those who are logged in!)

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
omg's Avataromg

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

(For the Toyhouse link, the character is accessible only to those who are logged in!)
omg thank you!! im such a silly!! sooty, youre accepted >:D all my slots are full not for long......
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Ahhhhh yay!!! :DDDDD Are you sure you're alright with the 20zc missing? :0 (Also thank you AngelOShadows, twas kind of you to help out! :3)
omg's Avataromg
bumpp!! got two slots open neow >:3 cooonsidering just letting yall pay with items willy nilly because im a gremlin for hoarding stuff.... might make a poll!! also heads up, im bumping down the prices for a few things :D

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page